Fury Sky

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
d7c09ab1eb620359bcc944a8eb62085a.jpg
a5115cb3cffd467fdc9772aa20c2ef74.jpg
The first photo is being edited by Mextures apps three layers Solar, Somber and Summer Setting
The second photo is the original photo I took
Please compare and give me your comments

Last edited:
I love the red version.... gives the image a great silhouette and lots of drama. :thumbs:

The first photo is being edited by Mextures apps three layers Solar, Somber and Summer Setting

Wow Kuan Meng, that is beautiful. Since you joined I've learned so much about Snapseed and now about Mextures. I have Mextures, but every time I go into the app I come out again without using it. I'll be looking with a new-found interest after seeing this gorgeous picture. Thank you.

I really like the starkness of this edit - the fine lines of the shrub are so distinct, and the different light/texture of the green spike leaf becomes more subtle. A gorgeous flat silhouette against a beautifully textured sky.

I've to admit I'm not a "sunset" guy, but this edit is amazing!!
You should think about to create video tutorials :thumbs:

What about to re-animate/light up the sun? :)
I've checked it with Snapseed (brush tool +5/+10%).
Minor detail but IMHO worth a look.
Thx 4 listening

image.jpg

Last edited:
I've to admit I'm not a "sunset" guy, but this edit is amazing!!
You should think about to create video tutorials :thumbs:

What about to re-animate/light up the sun? :)
I've checked it with Snapseed (brush tool +5/+10%).
Minor detail but IMHO worth a look.
Thx 4 listening

View attachment 81162
Will try Thanks for for comment

20456256aca997de712815d2ab3c60e7.jpg
As you said I'm using Snapseed app From the tune image have to scale down the exposure way way down and push up the saturation up all the way to get the red colours and the silhouette Have to do it twice to get the result Have posted a photo using Snapseed apps edit Please do comment and thank you BoBoIts a bit redder

Last edited:
20456256aca997de712815d2ab3c60e7.jpg
As you said I'm using Snapseed app From the tune image have to scale down the exposure way way down and push up the saturation up all the way to get the red colours and the silhouette Have to do it twice to get the result Have posted a photo using Snapseed apps edit Please do comment and thank you BoBoIts a bit redder
I feel better the first. :)

Absolutely wonderful! I've often thought a dull sky could be pimped with something. Didn't think about Mextures. Thank you for giving me the idea. [emoji106][emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom