Retro pack 9, disappearing combos

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
I realized today that I had not purchased this months new pack, so opened up the app and was surprised to see 2 things available for purchase. (I've never missed a pack since the app was released)

Then, shocked to see one of them is a retro back listing packs I've already purchased but are no longer in my inventory. (And can't be restored)

Packs Montreal and Shanghai are both gone.

Does anyone know how long ago these packs were released? (Even an approximate). I'm going to go digging through my apple receipts later.

Another question, was the Montreal pack the one that had the lens (Anna-Marie) that had different names in different markets around the world?

I figure I spent upwards of $50 and I am done... The app crashes ever since the "Upgrade"... Even after I completely erased my phone and reinstalled each app as I go along. I can't even launch the "Store" right now without errors. With all the money they take in with the paks, you would think their development would be better.
SMH

I realized today that I had not purchased this months new pack, so opened up the app and was surprised to see 2 things available for purchase. (I've never missed a pack since the app was released)

Then, shocked to see one of them is a retro back listing packs I've already purchased but are no longer in my inventory. (And can't be restored)

Does anyone know how long ago these packs were released? (Even an approximate). I'm going to go digging through my apple receipts later.

Another question, was the Montreal pack the one that had the lens (Anna-Marie) that had different names in different markets around the world?

Montreal: Nov 15
Shanghai: Oct 15

richardcb made a fantastic Trello board of all the Hipsta everythings- I'll see if I can dig it up.

Montreal: Nov 15
Shanghai: Oct 15

richardcb made a fantastic Trello board of all the Hipsta everythings- I'll see if I can dig it up.

Thank you! I kept thinking I had seen something like that, but couldn't figure out (remember) how to search for it.

I have all my receipts, so should be able to find the ones for these. At times like these, it's nice that I never delete anything. Lol.

I figure I spent upwards of $50 and I am done... The app crashes ever since the "Upgrade"... Even after I completely erased my phone and reinstalled each app as I go along. I can't even launch the "Store" right now without errors. With all the money they take in with the paks, you would think their development would be better.
SMH

I couldn't even tell you how much I've spent over the years. I paid the yearly fee for ogle too, for 3 years I think. It is A LOT of money, that's all I know! Lol.

This is the app I've invested in the most. Time, money, and frustration. ;)

Thank you! I kept thinking I had seen something like that, but couldn't figure out (remember) how to search for it.

I have all my receipts, so should be able to find the ones for these. At times like these, it's nice that I never delete anything. Lol.

richardcb 's Hipstamatic Gear Guide on Trello here :)

You should be able to restore any missing packs.
Got to the Hipstamatic in-app store and a tap on MyGear. It should show all lenses, films, flashes, cases categories. Find the missing Pakistan and if you own it it should show with a check mark if it is downloaded or a cloud if you have not downloaded. If the lens or film shows a check mark but you can't find it tap on the check mark and you can uninstall and then tap on the cloud symbol to re-install.
Both Montreal and Shanhai packs are still available.
If you own all the packs in a Retro-Pak it should show that you have everything and could download it instead of the individual Paks.

You should be able to restore any missing packs.
Got to the Hipstamatic in-app store and a tap on MyGear. It should show all lenses, films, flashes, cases categories. Find the missing Pakistan and if you own it it should show with a check mark if it is downloaded or a cloud if you have not downloaded. If the lens or film shows a check mark but you can't find it tap on the check mark and you can uninstall and then tap on the cloud symbol to re-install.
Both Montreal and Shanhai packs are still available.
If you own all the packs in a Retro-Pak it should show that you have everything and could download it instead of the individual Paks.

Yes, this should be. And was. But isn't. Which was why I came here and asked when they were published so I could look up their receipts.

All I know is that before the last update I had all available packs except the latest one (this current August) and then those two packs went missing out of my inventory. I've edited pictures with the film from the Shanghai pack recently. (Somewhat recently, end of May. Beach pictures.) So when I saw which packs it was, I knew there was a definite issue.

I will report back as soon as I know what is going on. Been busy with back to school preparations and haven't had a moment to go through the receipts yet. I'm hoping this weekend will afford me a moment to sift through them.

Montreal and Shanghai are still listed in my Hipstamatic 314, but disappeared on Richard's Hipstamatic Gear Guide on Trello. Any reason for that?

Montreal and Shanghai are still listed in my Hipstamatic 314, but disappeared on Richard's Hipstamatic Gear Guide on Trello. Any reason for that?
like you both pak still show in the in-app store here.

Yes, this should be. And was. But isn't. Which was why I came here and asked when they were published so I could look up their receipts.

All I know is that before the last update I had all available packs except the latest one (this current August) and then those two packs went missing out of my inventory. I've edited pictures with the film from the Shanghai pack recently. (Somewhat recently, end of May. Beach pictures.) So when I saw which packs it was, I knew there was a definite issue.

I will report back as soon as I know what is going on. Been busy with back to school preparations and haven't had a moment to go through the receipts yet. I'm hoping this weekend will afford me a moment to sift through them.
Which version of Hipstamatic are you using. I am on 314.

Which version of Hipstamatic are you using. I am on 314.

I'm fully updated, so think that is 314 still right? I feel like I'm out of the loop so much these days! My app has always been rather glitchy since 300.

I finally had a chance to look through my receipts, but it looks like I purged them at some point that I don't remember. (Missing almost all of 2015) Think I'm just going to repurchase the two packs next payday and watch to see if any other weird things happen.

So I'm sitting here thinking about all of this again, just in a general curiosity way, and the date strikes me! I *think* these two packs would have been the first two packs released right after 300's debut. (Not sure if there was a pack released in sept with it). At first, all members of ogle automatically got the packs for free in 300. That ended very quickly.

The question is, did hipstamatic take the packs away that they "gave" to their ogle members?

My membership to ogle ended in February. I'm sure I used the Jing lens to edit in May. It's a very distinctive lens.

If anyone could check this theory against their app or sources or whatever, let me know what you find out.

It's really of know matter. I was just thinking and was like "hey I wonder if that's it!"

Back
Top Bottom