• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

Street Photography?

Veevs

MobiLurver
Walking around London yesterday before the exhibition this bride and groom were walking on the street so I followed them and managed to snap a couple of quick photos using Hipstamatic, Dali Lens and Dreamcanvas Film - had to be so quick didn't have time to change the lens, but I like the wacky results of the Dali!
IMG_1000000411.JPG
IMG_1000000410.JPG

Pure street photography, Veevs. Yes, in a perfect world, it would have been nice to see a less 'daliesque' version but these things happens so quickly you either shoot it or you miss it.

I love these Veevs, the message of 'rush, rush, we are late' is enhanced by the Dali-ensue confusion, brilliant...:thumbs:

They are probably more Street than People so I will move the thread if that's okay with you? ... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

I love these Veevs, the message of 'rush, rush, we are late' is enhanced by the Dali-ensue confusion, brilliant...:thumbs:

They are probably more Street than People so I will move the thread if that's okay with you? ... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Sure :D

Back
Top Bottom