‘The Idea Of You.’

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
Been away too long again and feel lost to where everything and everyone is..... a stranger in a strange land...

So here’s the next In my ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series of works inspired by song titles and lyrics. In the square format of the 7” single and 12” single/album artwork that was an integral part of my visual education growing up and that still influences my practice today.

Final artwork completed in Pixelmator by way of Snapseed, Apple Photos, Pixelmator Photo, TouchRetouch, Mextures and Lens Distortion.

0FD45577-7108-49DB-B141-2C3A38079044.jpeg

Been away too long again and feel lost to where everything and everyone is..... a stranger in a strange land...

So here’s the next In my ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series of works inspired by song titles and lyrics. In the square format of the 7” single and 12” single/album artwork that was an integral part of my visual education growing up and that still influences my practice today.

Final artwork completed in Pixelmator by way of Snapseed, Apple Photos, Pixelmator Photo, TouchRetouch, Mextures and Lens Distortion.

View attachment 151617
Fabulous. I love how the fingers on the left hand seem to meld into the face.

View attachment 151617
As always, this is beautiful and thought provoking. :inlove:
So good to see you again! And, you will never be a *stranger* here, Robert. No matter how much time goes by, you are always family. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom