‘Third Day of A Seven Day Binge.’

RHKing

MobiAddict
Real Name
Robert H King
Device
iPhone X
‘I can’t decide if you’re wearing me out, or wearing me well.
I can always see your name, disintegrated from my lips.....’

From the ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series, inspired by song titles, lyrics and references. In the square format of the 7” single and 12” single / album artwork that was an integral part of my visual education growing up and that still influences my practice.
5F563D39-9243-4DDE-98D7-7B14C1422536.jpeg

From the ‘Invisible Soundtracks’ series, inspired by song titles, lyrics and references. In the square format of the 7” single and 12” single / album artwork that was an integral part of my visual education growing up and that still influences my practice.
View attachment 146516
Wow.... this is wonderful. Your creativity always amazes me. :inlove:

View attachment 146516
I very much like this. Which apps did you use?

View attachment 146516
What RoseCat Catherine said - exactly. I was just about to type all that, when I saw she’d put down what I was thinking. :D Fabulous image.

I very much like this. Which apps did you use?
Hi. There are 8 separate images which were all layered in Pixelmator. The elements themselves were post processed using a combination or all of the following: Apps used | Snapseed, TouchRetouch, Mextures, SKRWT and LensLight. The final composite work was then processed again using Mextures and Snapseed.

Hi. There are 8 separate images which were all layered in Pixelmator. The elements themselves were post processed using a combination or all of the following: Apps used | Snapseed, TouchRetouch, Mextures, SKRWT and LensLight. The final composite work was then processed again using Mextures and Snapseed.
I’ve never used Pixelmator. I didn’t think it was possible that there was an Photo app I didn’t have.

View attachment 146516
Superb image as ever Robert although not my fave Manson album I'm afraid. This kind of reminds me of the cover of one of my favourite albums by Porcupine Tree, Lightbulb Sun.

Superb image as ever Robert although not my fave Manson album I'm afraid. This kind of reminds me of the cover of one of my favourite albums by Porcupine Tree, Lightbulb Sun.
Thanks John, much appreciated. Yeah, it’s not my favourite album but the song and the title just resonated with me... will check out the Porcupine Tree sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom