“An Empty Bench”

jsi

MobiStar
Real Name
John
Device
5A249409-4C3E-41BC-96A1-53B306037107.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi jsi and welcome (or welcome back?). I’ve taken the liberty of reposting your lovely bench image so that the geriatrics among us can enjoy it without visual aids :thumbs:

If you haven’t been here for a year or three, would you re-introduce yourself in the welcome thread for members who haven’t met you? And please jump in to any of the Challenges or other threads you fancy — look forward to seeing more of your images !

Hi jsi and welcome (or welcome back?). I’ve taken the liberty of reposting your lovely bench image so that the geriatrics among us can enjoy it without visual aids :thumbs:

If you haven’t been here for a year or three, would you re-introduce yourself in the welcome thread for members who haven’t met you? And please jump in to any of the Challenges or other threads you fancy — look forward to seeing more of your images !

zenjenny -

How you post the image to fit the space . . . . I’ve tried several combinations of pixels numbers and no joy . . . therefore my only choice was to thumbnail it .

regards,

jsi

zenjenny -

How you post the image to fit the space . . . . I’ve tried several combinations of pixels numbers and no joy . . . therefore my only choice was to thumbnail it .

regards,

jsi
When you have attached the file, click on Full Image and hopefully that should put the image in large.

Back
Top Bottom