• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

108MP mobile camera . . .

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Interesting, but I'd still say its the person behind the camera taking the pictures that makes the difference not the amount of megapixels.

I also think DSLR's will eventually become a thing of the past, in the way that film is now a very niche market. Good or bad I'm not sure.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Interesting, but I'd still say its the person behind the camera taking the pictures that makes the difference not the amount of megapixels.

I also think DSLR's will eventually become a thing of the past, in the way that film is now a very niche market. Good or bad I'm not sure.
I agree but it’s still a way off without the zoom capabilities. Also, the dedication. I’ve recently found the photography magazine Outdoor Photography and the images in there are just awe inspiring. Also, when you read the hard work and perseverance that they put into getting their photographs, I realise that I’m just an imposter. I realise how much I still have to learn!