APPstract RESULT: 2 Weekly APPstract #25 11/9-11/23-ish No Theme

And the winner is...
Nagaisgich for “teeter totter”. I love the muted palette of pale lilacs/aquas/blues, the contrasts (linear band above, serrated edge below, horizontal vs vertical lines). I see a pale moon rising over the casbah situated on a shore with gently
lapping waves.
View attachment 152136

Second place belongs to ImageArt and her “take me back to rolling hills of wheat”. Makes me think of a close-up of a technicolor zebra.

In third is FundyBrian and “High Five.” It’s full of energy and vibrancy. It catches my eye every time I scroll past.
Wonderful job of judging! Congratulations to Nagaisgich Carmel on a win! You are on fire! What sort of theme do you have in mind?

Hi all, I just stopped by to say ‘hello’ and ‘I’m still here’ and I noticed Nagaisgich Carmel had joined us — and seemed to be fitting in nicely with all the other APPstract fruitloops — and while I’m still catching up on the thread she’s gone and won it! So, uh, welcome, Carmel and congrats! (I like all your other images, too :thumbs:)

congrats, ImageArt Ann & FundyBrian Brian, and *wow* to all the images - maybe it’s the break from lugubrious paperwork, but the whole thread seems so vibrant and alive

PS I’m everso slightly miffed that y’all seem to be managing so nicely without me :mobibabe: See you soon x

Awesome news and I am humbled by your regard for my photo. I’ve been spending my sundays between walking with the boys in the parks with my phone ready to shoot, walking around the city with my partner and my phone ready, and playing with editing apps. And some knitting as well. Also... when I’m cat sitting on some weekends, I don’t have house chores to do :) so more time.

So I spent a surprising amount of time to end up with this little photo. But it sure warms me to know a day with my grandsons ended up with this awesome win :)

ImageArt and FundyBrian... awesome work. I loved your hands! And the Rolling Hills is a world-building sort of thing... I like that concept

Many congrats guys

Hi all, I just stopped by to say ‘hello’ and ‘I’m still here’ and I noticed Nagaisgich Carmel had joined us — and seemed to be fitting in nicely with all the other APPstract fruitloops — and while I’m still catching up on the thread she’s gone and won it! So, uh, welcome, Carmel and congrats! (I like all your other images, too :thumbs:)

congrats, ImageArt Ann & FundyBrian Brian, and *wow* to all the images - maybe it’s the break from lugubrious paperwork, but the whole thread seems so vibrant and alive

PS I’m everso slightly miffed that y’all seem to be managing so nicely without me :mobibabe: See you soon x
Thanks so much :)

And the winner is...
Nagaisgich for “teeter totter”. I love the muted palette of pale lilacs/aquas/blues, the contrasts (linear band above, serrated edge below, horizontal vs vertical lines). I see a pale moon rising over the casbah situated on a shore with gently
lapping waves.
View attachment 152136

Second place belongs to ImageArt and her “take me back to rolling hills of wheat”. Makes me think of a close-up of a technicolor zebra.

In third is FundyBrian and “High Five.” It’s full of energy and vibrancy. It catches my eye every time I scroll past.
Good choices, deepop. Congrats to Nagaisgich for that lovely image. :notworthy: Cheers to ImageArt and FundyBrian too.

And the winner is...
lapping waves.
View attachment 152136

Congrats to Nagaisgich and ImageArt for top spots and thank you for the 3rd. Well done everyone who entered. It’s very worthwhile developing your skills in these challenges.

Back
Top Bottom