• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiMeet 2017 - London Waterloo Station Main Concourse under Big Clock - Saturday June 17, 12:00noon

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
YES.

You absolutely heard correctly.

There's going to be a 2nd Inaugural MobiMeetup in London on Saturday, June 17, 2017, 12:00noon at Waterloo Station, main concourse, under the Big Clock!!!

Can I get a WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :D

Everyone get to booking your trains, planes, ships, gas up your cars or scooters, jump on your road bikes, put on your skates or grab your skateboard and join us for an epic day!!!!

:inlove: :cool: :lmao: :inlove: :rog: :mobibabe: :lol:

Last edited:

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We actually renewed our passports when the election started taking a turn... we would love to go, but were planning a trip to tour Europe after my DH retires then works to make his max next year. He is counting the months.

By Inaugural ... do you mean Annual???

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
We actually renewed our passports when the election started taking a turn... we would love to go, but were planning a trip to tour Europe after my DH retires then works to make his max next year. He is counting the months.

By Inaugural ... do you mean Annual???
Bummer!!! :(

I wish it were annual... we've only had one other a few years ago, which is why I called it inaugural - maybe not totally grammatically correct though.

Sunflowerof21

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Elaine
YES.

You absolutely heard correctly.

There's going to be a 2nd Inaugural MobiMeetup in London on Saturday, June 17, 2017!!!

Can I get a WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :D

More details such as meetup time and exact location will be coming, but we want to get it in your calendars now so people can book their trains, planes, ships, gas up their cars or scooters, jump on their road bikes, put on their skates or grab their skateboard and join us for an epic day!!!!

:inlove: :cool: :lmao: :inlove: :rog: :mobibabe: :lol:
Fantastic. I'm going to do my best to join you from Yorkshire.