• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiMeet 2017 - London Waterloo Station Main Concourse under Big Clock - Saturday June 17, 12:00noon

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Have a fab time everyone. Sorry to miss you all. Is anyone planning on using the http://appear.in/mobitog video conferencing room? If so, at what times?
I think we should definitely try it out! I guess we'd need to set a time(s) - we could say every hour on the half hour, like 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, etc. That way there should be a few times throughout the day where we'd connect.

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
I think we should definitely try it out! I guess we'd need to set a time(s) - we could say every hour on the half hour, like 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, etc. That way there should be a few times throughout the day where we'd connect.
Or how about Facebook Live or Instagram. Doesn't everyone do live streaming these days? :)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Maybe we can put up some hidden gallery to collect the pictures?
We can post all the photos here in this thread, to fill out the story and be able to look back at them.

It was great pleasure to meet you all! The lost and found walk has been fantastic!
Yes, it was fantastic! I know we'll do this again, someday, somewhere in the world. :inlove:

EDIT: My OCD won't let me post a new comment because the continuity will be off :whistle: so I'm adding two of my fave images here.

IMG_5729.JPG
IMG_5312.JPG

Last edited:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Okay, let's get the ball rollin'. Here's some sights on our Mobimeet Meander:

When you've waiting for a bus.....
IMG_6036.JPG

Jan, Rob, Goovy, Ron (Dee's DH), Jilly, Richard, Catherine
IMG_6035.JPG

Rob, Catherine, Dee, Dave, Goovey, Richard, Jan, Jilly, Ron
IMG_6033.JPG

Jilly contemplating pigeons
Snapseed.jpg

I'll leave the wonderful Red Arrows photo for Jilly who had a stunner!

davegray

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
IMG_5586.JPG
IMG_5587.JPG
image.jpeg
IMG_5596.JPG
IMG_5597.JPG
IMG_5598.JPG
IMG_5604.JPG
IMG_5605.JPG
What a fantastic day,great to meet everyone and bring on the next one...........our train home was cancelled, so poor Izzy and Bertie had to wait till late evening for their grubbb :eek:

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
They say only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun but it seems a bunch of MobiToggers do too! Great to see everyone in London on the hottest day of the year so far. Here's some of my memories. Video to follow - if I can persuade Venomator to allow non-iPhone images in this forum. ;)

Mobimeet 2017 Jilly and Gouvy.JPG
Mobimeet 2017 pano.JPG
Mobimeet 2017 Rosecat.JPG