• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

MobiMeet 2017 - London Waterloo Station Main Concourse under Big Clock - Saturday June 17, 12:00noon

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
The pub staff seem cheerful to be included in the fun. I'm sure it took some creative story telling to get them on board. Or maybe they wondered if you were crazy? It's become quite a crowd to lug around.
They were very accommodating! We told them the story of their travels.... and perhaps after we left they just shook their heads and muttered "Crazy American". :rolleyes:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I've just discovered something amazing in my camera roll!! :eek: I thought Dolly & Crew stayed behind the day of our Meetup, their excuse being it was "too damn hot". Well, apparently they didn't want to hang out with us boring photography types... o_O :rolleyes:

IMG_6073.JPG

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I've just discovered something amazing in my camera roll!! :eek: I thought Dolly & Crew stayed behind the day of our Meetup, their excuse being it was "too damn hot". Well, apparently they didn't want to hang out with us boring photography types... o_O :rolleyes:

View attachment 95462
:eek: Those little monkeys!

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 95462
Great! [emoji23][emoji7]