• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

2018 iPhone Photography Awards winners

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
...and the winning Sunset category image actually made me :mad:. I really don’t like the composition at all and was shocked it won.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I wonder if RHKing Robert entered. The IPPAwards site seems to be having a bit of trouble at the mo, so I can’t check. I think it would have been in Series. I know he didn’t win as I can see the names, but not the images. And Catherine didn’t have any of hers chosen either? Then I am sticking to my statement that I will not enter this competition again. :mobibabe:
I didn’t enter 2018 but I might enter the next one. Depends if I think it is worth only entering about 3 images. Depends on whether I get any interesting images up to March next year. It definitely used to be easier before the DSLR pros caught onto this competition.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I know! They’re not even meh! Look at that bush! Where is the merit in it?
If I’m being totally honest and blunt: They SUCK. :barf: It looks like an 8 year old made them (although an 8 year old would probably be more creative.) How could these possibly be The Best???

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
If I’m being totally honest and blunt: They SUCK. :barf: It looks like an 8 year old made them (although an 8 year old would probably be more creative.) How could these possibly be The Best???
I have no idea. :confused: I’m not just saying it - we really do have better images on here.