sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
As Midnight of New Year's Eve rapidly approaches in our various Time Zones around the Globe... :eek:

2019 is almost upon us... :feet:

So, please post your very first iMage of the New Year of 2019 in an entry to this thread, below... :)

Simple Guidelines;
In the spirit of the suggestion then; please post only your first iMage, from your Mobile Device, whatever it is, wherever you took it, processing is allowed.

If you want to add a bit of background text, or story and maybe TIME would be good, please feel free, together with the more usual details of what Mobile Device and Camera App you used, if you happen to be fit enough to remember... :barf: :poo: o_O :confused:

BUT - Please keep it at least moderately clean as we are a family community... :D

Although this is purely for fun, it will also make a decent record of what iMage MobiMembers around the Globe turned our Mobile Devices to first in 2019.

Soon as the Midnight Gong/Fireworks/Hangover/Alarm has kicked in on 01st January 2019 and your Mobile Device has clicked for the very first time in 2019, head straight over here and get it up... (words borowed from :rog: himself ;) )

RULES...
Aside from the regular MobiTog Rules for posting and entering iMages, for any Challenge/Project > HERE < pretty much anything goes!

As Midnight of New Year's Eve rapidly approaches in our various Time Zones around the Globe... :eek:

So, please post your very first iMage of the New Year of 2019 in an entry to this thread, below... :)

Simple Guidelines;
In the spirit of the suggestion then; please post only your first iMage, from your Mobile Device, whatever it is, wherever you took it, processing is allowed.

If you want to add a bit of background text, or story and maybe TIME would be good, please feel free, together with the more usual details of what Mobile Device and Camera App you used, if you happen to be fit enough to remember... :barf: :poo: o_O :confused:

BUT - Please keep it at least moderately clean as we are a family community... :D

Although this is purely for fun, it will also make a decent record of what iMage MobiMembers around the Globe turned our Mobile Devices to first in 2019.

Soon as the Midnight Gong/Fireworks/Hangover/Alarm has kicked in on 01st January 2019 and your Mobile Device has clicked for the very first time in, head straight over here and get it up... (words borowed from :rog: himself ;) )
:thumbs:

Nice one John! ... :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing the interesting iMages MobiMembers come up with in their drunken stupors first moments of 2019... :D

Well its 2019 somewhere already :rolleyes:
Yes, it is!
3BDC3050-28B2-48F1-A703-7511D7971575.jpeg

And this is what I got!

5CC8F216-8906-4427-89FD-57FFA012137F.jpeg

I could hear the firework display in the next village, but couldn’t see any fireworks! Well, you asked for the first photo of 2019, and this inauspicious thing is mine. I prefer Juliana’s.

My first photo of 2019. The world asleep. Walked out to the the road in front of my house to see all the exciting 2019 action. Snow falling and blowing. Low visibility.
24592D5C-F1E3-4766-89E6-6E60118E0978.jpeg

No vehicles have passed by since the snowplough 3.5 hours ago. Must be hibernating.
Happy New Year everyone.

I was trying to think what to start the year with. Ive been thinking about it since I got up 4 hrs ago. I decided I was thinking too much, so I took a photo of the wrinkles in my tablecloth.
IColorama
AEC4C1ED-1E84-44B4-A84B-DBAB8DB40E70.jpeg

Happy New Year!

I was trying to think what to start the year with. Ive been thinking about it since I got up 4 hrs ago. I decided I was thinking too much, so I took a photo of the wrinkles in my tablecloth.
IColorama
View attachment 118680
Happy New Year!
Yes, don’t overthink it or you’ll go mad! Happy New Year!

Karen didn’t have a good sleep for the last couple nights so last night by 11 she was done and went to bed. I went to bed just before midnight. Steven was around and he is sick so had gone into one of the clinics and got some drugs, Janelle had christmas off so had to work yesterday and she was working until midnight so would be 1am or so before she got home so no partying for them. Actually very quiet around the neighbourhood, no parties that I could see. Pretty sunset here this morning, just before 9am

0FECFA01-7369-4A13-89AE-15BDCA297EF2.jpeg

Just after 10am one of Karen’s cousins called. Her daughter and husband and kids had flown down to Florida to see his family and was feeling fine until a couple days ago when he felt weird and wasn’t getting better so went to hospital in Florida and they did scans and turns out he has a Brain tumour and it was un-operable, ie it has tentacles that are all over. So they airlifted him home to Nova Scotia and is in hospital and they think he will not last long so Karen’s Cousin is trying to get a flight out to Nova Scotia but earliest is friday and cost is way up there. With everyone else flying it makes it very hard to get a seat and flying with no notice is expensive.

Back
Top Bottom