2019 SHARE YOUR VERY FIRST IMAGE OF THE NEW YEAR

My first photo of 2019. The world asleep. Walked out to the the road in front of my house to see all the exciting 2019 action. Snow falling and blowing. Low visibility.
View attachment 118677
No vehicles have passed by since the snowplough 3.5 hours ago. Must be hibernating.
Happy New Year everyone.
I just love snow days.... so magical.

View attachment 118687
Since I posted my first photo of 2019 I made my first drawing of the year.
Too cute! Love his pocketed device.

I was trying to think what to start the year with. Ive been thinking about it since I got up 4 hrs ago. I decided I was thinking too much, so I took a photo of the wrinkles in my tablecloth.
IColorama
View attachment 118680
Happy New Year!
LOL!!! Yeah, I overthink sometimes too. I love this image.

Karen didn’t have a good sleep for the last couple nights so last night by 11 she was done and went to bed. I went to bed just before midnight. Steven was around and he is sick so had gone into one of the clinics and got some drugs, Janelle had christmas off so had to work yesterday and she was working until midnight so would be 1am or so before she got home so no partying for them. Actually very quiet around the neighbourhood, no parties that I could see. Pretty sunset here this morning, just before 9am

View attachment 118686

Just after 10am one of Karen’s cousins called. Her daughter and husband and kids had flown down to Florida to see his family and was feeling fine until a couple days ago when he felt weird and wasn’t getting better so went to hospital in Florida and they did scans and turns out he has a Brain tumour and it was un-operable, ie it has tentacles that are all over. So they airlifted him home to Nova Scotia and is in hospital and they think he will not last long so Karen’s Cousin is trying to get a flight out to Nova Scotia but earliest is friday and cost is way up there. With everyone else flying it makes it very hard to get a seat and flying with no notice is expensive.
Such awful news to receive any time, let alone the beginning of a new year. :( Sending love to your family.

Karen didn’t have a good sleep for the last couple nights so last night by 11 she was done and went to bed. I went to bed just before midnight. Steven was around and he is sick so had gone into one of the clinics and got some drugs, Janelle had christmas off so had to work yesterday and she was working until midnight so would be 1am or so before she got home so no partying for them. Actually very quiet around the neighbourhood, no parties that I could see. Pretty sunset here this morning, just before 9am

View attachment 118686

Just after 10am one of Karen’s cousins called. Her daughter and husband and kids had flown down to Florida to see his family and was feeling fine until a couple days ago when he felt weird and wasn’t getting better so went to hospital in Florida and they did scans and turns out he has a Brain tumour and it was un-operable, ie it has tentacles that are all over. So they airlifted him home to Nova Scotia and is in hospital and they think he will not last long so Karen’s Cousin is trying to get a flight out to Nova Scotia but earliest is friday and cost is way up there. With everyone else flying it makes it very hard to get a seat and flying with no notice is expensive.
:inlove: My sympathies

Geez, John, some of us have been busy cleaning up the holiday rubble and taking care of guests. :rolleyes:
However :D, I did manage to get out briefly on New Year's Day, and this was my first photo (also posted in MC) out of the dozen I took:

33897b5e-c8a7-4b65-b50c-2f16431e34da-jpeg.118697

Back
Top Bottom