2019 SHARE YOUR VERY FIRST IMAGE OF THE NEW YEAR

Karen didn’t have a good sleep for the last couple nights so last night by 11 she was done and went to bed. I went to bed just before midnight. Steven was around and he is sick so had gone into one of the clinics and got some drugs, Janelle had christmas off so had to work yesterday and she was working until midnight so would be 1am or so before she got home so no partying for them. Actually very quiet around the neighbourhood, no parties that I could see. Pretty sunset here this morning, just before 9am

View attachment 118686

Just after 10am one of Karen’s cousins called. Her daughter and husband and kids had flown down to Florida to see his family and was feeling fine until a couple days ago when he felt weird and wasn’t getting better so went to hospital in Florida and they did scans and turns out he has a Brain tumour and it was un-operable, ie it has tentacles that are all over. So they airlifted him home to Nova Scotia and is in hospital and they think he will not last long so Karen’s Cousin is trying to get a flight out to Nova Scotia but earliest is friday and cost is way up there. With everyone else flying it makes it very hard to get a seat and flying with no notice is expensive.

I’m so sorry your year started so sad. All the best for you and yours. :cry:

Just found this thread. Sorry that I’m on so rarely. At least I found it.
This was my last photo of 2018, taken at 23:59:12 hrs: Docfrog is playing Lady Liberty with her already filled glass of champagne, waiting for the last 48 seconds to go.

BE60DD55-94AD-4CCB-AC19-AFDF69AD0686.jpeg

And this was my very first image 2019 at 00:01:22 hrs, after all of us nerds toasted to a each other, drank the stuff, some where already refilling. :D

0810B0C2-EE29-4D9B-91A8-D3E5F206F32E.jpeg

Happy New Year, MobiToggers!!!! :inlove:

This was my last photo of 2018, taken at 23:59:12 hrs: Docfrog is playing Lady Liberty with her already filled glass of champagne, waiting for the last 48 seconds to go.

View attachment 118789

And this was my very first image 2019 at 00:01:22 hrs, after all of us nerds toasted to a each other, drank the stuff, some where already refilling. :D

View attachment 118788

Brilliant!!!! Those hats are EVERYTHING. :D :inlove:

View attachment 118789

View attachment 118788

Love these. Great images.:thumbs:

View attachment 118789

View attachment 118788

Happy New Year GroovyGouvy !!

View attachment 118789

View attachment 118788

Happy New Year to you GroovyGouvy !
The guy in the second Pic looks a lot like some of the pictures of Karen’s brother Barry :) Will have to see if I can find one and send to you...

Back
Top Bottom