MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
Last year I believe we hijacked terse Ted’s thread to display our Instagram Top 9s. Last year it was pretty easy to find an app that generated a type 9. The first two I tried did not work. Ted found the "Top 9" from App Toro that works. Post here.

My Best 9

20BC6C0C-B4F8-4C9E-8440-13F40CCEAE4E.jpeg

Copying these over from terse fragments... Here's my top 9 according to Instagram likes (most likes at top left), followed by my personal top 9 favorites of 2021 (in chronological order).

top9-jpg.174588

106eef07-285f-419c-8ba0-44cf9147dff1-jpeg.174589

EDIT: Oops, I made a mistake. That agave shot in favorites should be the same as the one in the top nine. (It's the same original image, just a different crop.)

Last edited:
"Top 9" from App Toro
Thanks!

And if anyone is searching, here’s the link. :)

Love that squirrel!
Thanks, Ted. In Spring the baby squirrels are fearless and cheeky and come up to the window and try and steal from the window feeders. This seems to encourage the older squirrels to have a go. This one was looking through the lounge window to see if the coast was clear. I shall so miss the birds and squirrels when we move to our apartment. The patio is surrounded by a wall so doubt I will be able to entice them even with all the plants I intend to have. Still hoping…

Back
Top Bottom