2021 Best 9 on Instagram

Don't underestimate the squirrels, especially if there's something to eat.
I’d agree under normal circumstances but it’s second floor and even James Bond would have a run for his money. :lol: At our current place there is a quick escape route to a tree.

D89BB648-D132-4FD0-A93C-34C5505CDCF5.jpeg

Here‘s another at full stretch.
4F99712F-5A2E-447E-B048-A69669F6B139.jpeg

I’d agree under normal circumstances but it’s second floor and even James Bond would have a run for his money. :lol: At our current place there is a quick escape route to a tree.

View attachment 174976

Here‘s another at full stretch.
View attachment 174977
:lol: These are just fabulous. I love squirrels. I follow this girlie on IG - she is adorable and hilarious (and, erm, just a wee bit plump?? :whistle: :lol: )

Edit: not sure the link is working? It’s little_thumbelina_girl on Instagram.

:lol: These are just fabulous. I love squirrels. I follow this girlie on IG - she is adorable and hilarious (and, erm, just a wee bit plump?? :whistle: :lol: )

:lol: Yes, it worked for me too. ”Plump”???? That’s one fat squirrel! And I see she has to give it something to keep it’s mouth busy while she pets it.:lmao:

Worked for me. :thumbs:

:lol: Yes, it worked for me too. ”Plump”???? That’s one fat squirrel! And I see she has to give it something to keep it’s mouth busy while she pets it.:lmao:
I got Little Thumbelina Girl, too… Odd.

Back
Top Bottom