2021: Share your very first image

02C136B0-CDF6-46ED-A1F3-367F1A0BD8C7.jpeg

Officially known as Brook #3

Oh my gosh…. These are incredible, Ann!!! :notworthy: :inlove: Did you make all the bits, like the flowers on the hat/mushroom and the wee mouse? It looks like it was for a dinner/lunch event? Amazing!!
Yes, it was for my Lady Captain’s Day. I had so much time in lockdown I decided to go a bit over the top. The clock actually works. The mouse was made from flour and glue. It’s called cold porcelain. I tried not to buy anything in my year for the decorations and shockingly it all came out of my craft stash. They were all made from cotton fabric which was hardened using a substance called Powertex. I have to say I did end up having to get another bottle! They were all built to have lights in them but I wasn’t able to darken the room so I didn’t bother in the end. I was also going to project animations I had done on the walls but again I couldn’t darken the room so left that out too.

Yes, it was for my Lady Captain’s Day. I had so much time in lockdown I decided to go a bit over the top. The clock actually works. The mouse was made from flour and glue. It’s called cold porcelain. I tried not to buy anything in my year for the decorations and shockingly it all came out of my craft stash. They were all made from cotton fabric which was hardened using a substance called Powertex. I have to say I did end up having to get another bottle! They were all built to have lights in them but I wasn’t able to darken the room so I didn’t bother in the end. I was also going to project animations I had done on the walls but again I couldn’t darken the room so left that out too.
Amazing!!!

A-MAZING. :notworthy: :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom