MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I say yes, for sure! Was fun browsing through the thread again… how has a year gone by already??? :barf: And ImageArt Ann, did you ever post your finished mushroom somewhere on MobiTog?

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I say yes, for sure! Was fun browsing through the thread again… how has a year gone by already??? :barf: And ImageArt Ann, did you ever post your finished mushroom somewhere on MobiTog?
No, and here are a couple of my other Alice in Wonderland creations:
9D660950-F3C2-4C81-AEB0-B649E9B60D80.jpeg

CACA5A71-52BA-4B82-BFA4-2957F455CEFA.jpeg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
1640196535122.jpeg

My first image, I recall this young lady getting a bit irate at the pescky photographer. HipstaX

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oh my gosh…. These are incredible, Ann!!! :notworthy: :inlove: Did you make all the bits, like the flowers on the hat/mushroom and the wee mouse? It looks like it was for a dinner/lunch event? Amazing!!
Yes, it was for my Lady Captain’s Day. I had so much time in lockdown I decided to go a bit over the top. The clock actually works. The mouse was made from flour and glue. It’s called cold porcelain. I tried not to buy anything in my year for the decorations and shockingly it all came out of my craft stash. They were all made from cotton fabric which was hardened using a substance called Powertex. I have to say I did end up having to get another bottle! They were all built to have lights in them but I wasn’t able to darken the room so I didn’t bother in the end. I was also going to project animations I had done on the walls but again I couldn’t darken the room so left that out too.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes, it was for my Lady Captain’s Day. I had so much time in lockdown I decided to go a bit over the top. The clock actually works. The mouse was made from flour and glue. It’s called cold porcelain. I tried not to buy anything in my year for the decorations and shockingly it all came out of my craft stash. They were all made from cotton fabric which was hardened using a substance called Powertex. I have to say I did end up having to get another bottle! They were all built to have lights in them but I wasn’t able to darken the room so I didn’t bother in the end. I was also going to project animations I had done on the walls but again I couldn’t darken the room so left that out too.
Amazing!!!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
A-MAZING. :notworthy: :inlove: