MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
sinnerjohn John created this idea in 2019, and even though we all find ourselves in a New Paradigm Shift, with vastly different new year traditions, I figured why should that stop us from commemorating it? :mobibabe:

Simple Guidelines
Please post only your first iMage of 2021, whatever it is, wherever you took it, processing is allowed.

If you’d like, feel free to add a bit of background text or story and maybe the time the image was made.

Soon as the clock strikes midnight on 01st January 2021 grab your mobile device and shoot (for those of us who may very likely be asleep at midnight, post the first image you made in 2021). :D It may be surprising what we see here despite our quarantines.

1609446187612.jpeg

For most people this image taken on my walk at 6:30 this morning might sum up 2020. You’ve got all the headlines, the “swamp”, environment , decay etc etc. Taken with IPhone 11 and edited using Photos app

I’m another who hasn’t set foot outdoors. I’m crafting today, making a mushroom using fabric and Powertex, a serious fabric hardener. It’s gonna have one of those led candle lights inside. The reason for making it is a bit of a secret at the moment. ;) Finally using up stuff I’ve had for ages.

B2C34B12-C8EA-4D66-BAEB-13E818F7D59E.jpeg

I’m another who hasn’t set foot outdoors. I’m crafting today, making a mushroom using fabric and Powertex, a serious fabric hardener. It’s gonna have one of those led candle lights inside. The reason for making it is a bit of a secret at the moment. ;) Finally using up stuff I’ve had for ages.

View attachment 163234
I can’t wait to see the finished product!!!

Back
Top Bottom