MobiColour MC #235 Theme FOOD

Lasagna in the making

811DEE61-7D7A-4384-9B6F-F4BD860056C1.jpeg

And finished Thanksgiving lasagna, with obligatory splatters, ready for the oven

CA4E6D3E-387C-482E-B644-1319B7667572.jpeg

I’ve never seen fish like this before.
Me neither.
What is it & how do you eat it?
No idea, some Mediterranean fishy. I'm not mad keen on fish personally, esp if it's got bones. With a knife and fork.
is it a single dish for one person
Yes, my wife had it last year in Italy. We went on a little boat trip and they served this up for lunch. Luckily there was an alternative!!
or barbecued
barbecued

You really should try my vinegar and tango cocktail. It's to die for!
I‘ve never heard of this, either (we Australians are notoriously uncultured) so looked it up because i) rizole ii) English iii) rizole

. . . and its real! And looks not-half bad. And I learned that aged balsamic is a common (ish) cocktail ingredient. So next time I’m in UK, rizole, I’ll expect one hand made — and the St. Germain Foam made with two chilled N2O cartridges :mobibabe:

(For other uncultured Aussies, here’s the Epicurious.com recipe )

I‘ve never heard of this, either (we Australians are notoriously uncultured) so looked it up because i) rizole ii) English iii) rizole

. . . and its real! And looks not-half bad. And I learned that aged balsamic is a common (ish) cocktail ingredient. So next time I’m in UK, rizole, I’ll expect one hand made — and the St. Germain Foam made with two chilled N2O cartridges :mobibabe:

Guess I qualify as an uncultured Aussie, too. Now I have to Google St. Gremain..

WHO KNEW!!!! I thought it was just rizole ’s sense of humor! I just Googled it and it actually looks/sounds delicious.

WHO KNEW!!!!
Not me. I was making stuff up. I guess I'm just so cultured that my throw away nonsense is with worth as much as Nietzsche's, Dostoyevsky's and Foucault's combined output. :appsir: (Stated photograph timestamps notwithstanding)

Not me. I was making stuff up. I guess I'm just so cultured that my throw away nonsense is with worth as much as Nietzsche's, Dostoyevsky's and Foucault's combined output. :appsir:
No way. So you made up a cocktail, then we find out it actually exists??? :alien: The Magic of MobiTog, I say.

Back
Top Bottom