iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
gouvy.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog's Colour Challenge
#240 7 - 21 February

The Whole of the Moon:
Tim Easley’s [non-mobile] lunar photography

(seen on a set of online ‘art in the time of Covid’ photo gallery tours)

Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
One image per post please
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE

This Challenge:

JUDGE: GroovyGouvy
THEME:
Capture the Moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Your gallery app? Tell us more!
Oh, and what did you crop? I still can see the complete UI. :)
Actually you're right, I left too much of the UI in, I'd cropped it before the theme was picked for this thread. I've recropped and replaced my original sub. Here's the full thing.
Screenshot_20210209_013402_com.huawei.photos.jpg

The app is the Huawei gallery app. Looks pretty well thought out but pretty standard features, no wows.
Actually, second thoughts, the file picker can't add pictures into a mobitog upload, I have to go through the file system so that's a bit weak.

A walking moment.
(Retirement in the time of COVID. We have about 2 highlights daily, walking and eating dinner.:(. The few photos I've been taking come during the walks. Unfortunately, one snowy wood looks pretty much like all the other snowy woods.)
4179E67E-1E99-4F0F-ACB2-B759E271652A.jpeg

Being forced to stay at home make you think about home moments that you in the normal busy working days doesn't allow you. My son was at the sofa with the afternoon light coming through a window reflecting on his face. Looking in to his eyes I thought that here is a moment that I'm not going to miss. So here is the result. Macro mode. Edited in lightroom.
20210212_172051.jpg

Being forced to stay at home make you think about home moments that you in the normal busy working days doesn't allow you. My son was at the sofa with the afternoon light coming through a window reflecting on his face. Looking in to his eyes I thought that here is a moment that I'm not going to miss. So here is the result. Macro mode. Edited in lightroom.
View attachment 164643
Wow. Just look at that iris - something we very rarely see. And the white of his eye is so, er, white!!!

Back
Top Bottom