rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Vestiges of the industrial revolution. Wide angle... And snapseed.
IMG_20210328_165603-01.jpeg

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
It’s time to close the thread - and it’s Easter . . . so lkbside Leslie please take your good ole time :thumbs:

I’ll start #243 shortly, but if people are keen to share colour images meantime please consider Starzee Star‘s APPstract (current theme ‘Journeys’)
and/or reverse photo-bombing (ie someone else’s thread) is always an interesting option

lkbside

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
And the winners are:

First Place - sinnerjohn for Blinded - love the colors and the rust - reminds me of some of the buildings at Alcatraz.
E132CC91-0E2B-471E-BEB3-613B906147EA.jpeg

Second Place - two entries by terse - Wheelie Thing & Abandoned Staircase. I often take shots of old complicated farm equipment but they rarely work out or make compelling photos - in this one you can really see all the once moving parts. Would love to know what it did. And that staircase - I bet people still use it - that is quite scary looking.
7992153D-ECEE-456C-8E2A-ED3ED7476F03.jpeg

Third Place rizole for Far Nook, the cute hobbit house in the evocative mist.
4FD0E48A-418A-4A6C-B1BE-E304453302FE.jpeg

Congrats everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
And the winners are:

First Place - sinnerjohn for Blinded - love the colors and the rust - reminds me of some of the buildings at Alcatraz.

Second Place - two entries by terse - Wheelie Thing & Abandoned Staircase. I often take shots of old complicated farm equipment but they rarely work out or make compelling photos - in this one you can really see all the once moving parts. Would love to know what it did. And that staircase - I bet people still use it - that is quite scary looking.

Congrats everyone!
Thank you Leslie, we often say 'wow I'm really surprised at that' and in this case its perfectly true, I am !!
Well done Ted and Rizole, two people I'm more than happy to share the podium with :thumbs: :thumbs:
Some fantastic images this time around yet again.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
And the winners are:

Congrats everyone!
Thanks, Leslie :notworthy: and congratulations to John for the first and rizole for the third!

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you Leslie, we often say 'wow I'm really surprised at that' and in this case its perfectly true, I am !!
Well done Ted and Rizole, two people I'm more than happy to share the podium with :thumbs: :thumbs:
Some fantastic images this time around yet again.
Well done, John. Great image and colouring!

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
And the winners are:

Congrats everyone!
Great shots, rizole and terse. Love them all!