MobiColour MobiColor #243 Theme “Old and/or Abandoned” 22 March - 4 April

Vestiges of the industrial revolution. Wide angle... And snapseed.
IMG_20210328_165603-01.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s time to close the thread - and it’s Easter . . . so lkbside Leslie please take your good ole time :thumbs:

I’ll start #243 shortly, but if people are keen to share colour images meantime please consider Starzee Star‘s APPstract (current theme ‘Journeys’)
and/or reverse photo-bombing (ie someone else’s thread) is always an interesting option

And the winners are:

First Place - sinnerjohn for Blinded - love the colors and the rust - reminds me of some of the buildings at Alcatraz.
E132CC91-0E2B-471E-BEB3-613B906147EA.jpeg

Second Place - two entries by terse - Wheelie Thing & Abandoned Staircase. I often take shots of old complicated farm equipment but they rarely work out or make compelling photos - in this one you can really see all the once moving parts. Would love to know what it did. And that staircase - I bet people still use it - that is quite scary looking.
7992153D-ECEE-456C-8E2A-ED3ED7476F03.jpeg

Third Place rizole for Far Nook, the cute hobbit house in the evocative mist.
4FD0E48A-418A-4A6C-B1BE-E304453302FE.jpeg

Congrats everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
And the winners are:

First Place - sinnerjohn for Blinded - love the colors and the rust - reminds me of some of the buildings at Alcatraz.

Second Place - two entries by terse - Wheelie Thing & Abandoned Staircase. I often take shots of old complicated farm equipment but they rarely work out or make compelling photos - in this one you can really see all the once moving parts. Would love to know what it did. And that staircase - I bet people still use it - that is quite scary looking.

Congrats everyone!
Thank you Leslie, we often say 'wow I'm really surprised at that' and in this case its perfectly true, I am !!
Well done Ted and Rizole, two people I'm more than happy to share the podium with :thumbs: :thumbs:
Some fantastic images this time around yet again.

And the winners are:

Congrats everyone!
Thanks, Leslie :notworthy: and congratulations to John for the first and rizole for the third!

Thank you Leslie, we often say 'wow I'm really surprised at that' and in this case its perfectly true, I am !!
Well done Ted and Rizole, two people I'm more than happy to share the podium with :thumbs: :thumbs:
Some fantastic images this time around yet again.
Well done, John. Great image and colouring!

And the winners are:

Congrats everyone!
Great shots, rizole and terse. Love them all!

Back
Top Bottom