MobiColour #257 10 October 21 Theme “Themeless”

PXL_20210603_120333339.jpg

sweet shop - LRM

Shouldn't this thread be closed by now? There's never a zenjenny around when you need one. Too busy singing kumbaya sarcastically over on the B&W thread I imagine. :whistle:
I’ll be happy to judge.
I’m gonna go with @rizole’s Bedroom because I’m a sucker for bright colors and miles of negative space.
345C6C26-FE44-4482-A9C0-CD4825E259EC.jpeg

Ted gets multiple honorable mentions for submitting 30% of the entries, atop of which sits Pelican Flight . (The stalwart trio of Ted, John, and Rizole accounted for 65%.)

I’ll be happy to judge.
I’m gonna go with @rizole’s Bedroom because I’m a sucker for bright colors and miles of negative space.
View attachment 172705

Ted gets multiple honorable mentions for submitting 30% of the entries, atop of which sits Pelican Flight . (The stalwart trio of Ted, John, and Rizole accounted for 65%.)
Yeah, I like to make sure the judge has enough to look at :D

Congrats to rizole :thumbs::notworthy: Good choice there.

I’ll be happy to judge.
View attachment 172705

Thanks for coming to the rescue David :thumbs:
Congrats rizole (oh the irony) I'm pleading for a theme this time pretty please :)

I’ll be happy to judge.
View attachment 172705

TYVM :notworthy:

I'm pleading for a theme this time pretty please
Oh dear...not feeling very thematically creative atm....I'll mull it over.

Back
Top Bottom