B4FFFFC1-AF8B-4F55-8AB6-6112BB412600.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s
2Weekly APPstract Challenge
:)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO weeks: Friday to Friday (14 days, roughly)
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:

JUDGE: zenjenny
THEME: A B S T R A C T F L O W E R S

A photograph* of flower/s must be discernible somewhere in whole or part. Apart from that, free interpretation. Sketch/paint apps, glitchy apps [ha ha in advance] blur reflect layer collage at will.

Add a quote, if you like !

*photograph from any (mobile) camera - Eg Hipsta wreckage perfectly acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a photo of a wall /graffiti image?
Er, sort of yes. The musical notes at the lower right come from a wall mural (the one with the flying eye you've seen before), but their source in this case was a mashup of that mural with a seaside cliff/cave. The horizontal and vertical lines come from another wall (the green wall with the walking man that I've used before). The textured purple with water drops at the top is the back of a steel patio chair (which really is purple). The long vertical thingie down the center is an iColorama-twisted version of a chandelier in a dentist's office. I don't remember where the things like cat eyes came from, except that they're not cat eyes and appeared in some previous mix of mine. The thing on the mid-left is the head of a gargoyle that perches on our garden furniture. And there's some other stuff, including the walking slow shutter lady, but she's in the middle hiding behind the chandelier.

Last edited:
This was a symmetrical squiggle in Procreate, but I left my finger resting on it while I was thinking, and it made the squiggle all angular (Procreate does that). Anyway, apart from an angular bunny, is there anything else you creatives can do with it. Feel free to run with the bunny theme too if you’d like to.

4B3A9E27-A97E-46B2-A25E-80F199BB1171.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom