9B4316EA-2FFD-4252-9F17-55CE72F77BF4.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s
2Weekly APPstract Challenge
:)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO weeks: Friday to Friday (14 days, roughly)
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:

Judge: Starzee :)
THEME: Other Worlds – underwater, space, extraterrestrial, microscopic, imagination, computer/virtual world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you figure it out? I didn’t - I just zoomed in on the drain and felt like Alice in Wonderland
Drain? Hmmmmm.... interesting. My guess is that it was a glass of cream that spilled, and we’re looking down on the glass with the spilled cream flowing/spreading on the floor. You can see just a bit of clean floor (sans cream) through the glass.

Drain? Hmmmmm.... interesting. My guess is that it was a glass of cream that spilled, and we’re looking down on the glass with the spilled cream flowing/spreading on the floor. You can see just a bit of clean floor (sans cream) through the glass.
Oh, and I thought the round thing was a black plastic lid, the kind you use on a takeout coffee cup, and rizole had cloned in a fake tile seam to make it look like part of the floor. But somebody spilled the cream anyway, unless it was a latte and not cream at all.

Yes, drain — I was in Nietzschean mode, remember? I gazed into the abyss.... (go on, you try it and tell us what you see :))

The lid is clear plastic, it's lying upside down on the floor. The double cream has flowed around it and started seeping under it. That's the real tile seam you can see under it.
The pot of double cream fell out because the fridge is too full. 'Er indoors is on a keto diet and been shopping for high fat and protein foods (no carbs thank you) and jammed the fridge full of the stuff. She's in ketosis mind.
10 mina after clearing this up my youngest opens the fridge and out falls what was left of the double cream. None of it survived this time.
go on, you try it and tell us what you see :))
I can see llamas.

I was going to go with “Spilled Milk” as a theme, but decided it would be too wasteful. :lmao:

So after spending some quality time with Google, I found this theme: Other Worlds – underwater, space, extraterrestrial, microscopic, imagination, computer/virtual world. It comes from this website http://www.bluelavaart.com/assets/art-themes.pdf.

Applifam! I used to do that! What fun!

I went looking for it recently — it closed up a while back. I found the mainly landscape-ish photos a bit same-ish (i l8ke people & activity to edit :lmao: ) but such a good idea. I’m still looking for another edit game and/or collab project free for all without much luck so far. I think editgrammers do something. Do you still do the shared edit thing? Where?

I went looking for it recently — it closed up a while back. I found the mainly landscape-ish photos a bit same-ish (i l8ke people & activity to edit :lmao: ) but such a good idea. I’m still looking for another edit game and/or collab project free for all without much luck so far. I think editgrammers do something. Do you still do the shared edit thing? Where?
No, I haven’t in a long time. I had a hard time keeping up, so had to prioritize.

Back
Top Bottom