APPstract RESULT: 2WEEKLY APPSTRACT #15 8 June

Head louse in the teeth of a comb. Nice suprise this morning with coffee and toast when our youngest was complaining of an itchy head.
Ahhhh yes, the joys of being a parent! :rolleyes:

I remember that! My kids went to alternative schools and ran in packs, lots of multi-kid sleepovers.... what was the home remedy? Paraffin and shampoo? Kerosene and shampoo? Blessedly lost in the midst of time. Along with that !*&$#@! little silver comb :lmao:

I remember that! My kids went to alternative schools and ran in packs, lots of multi-kid sleepovers.... what was the home remedy? Paraffin and shampoo? Kerosene and shampoo? Blessedly lost in the midst of time. Along with that !*&$#@! little silver comb :lmao:
I certainly lucked out as a kid as that never happened to me or my brothers. Just the thought makes me a bit nauseous... almost as bad as ticks!! I take that back... equally as bad as ticks. :barf:

I certainly lucked out as a kid as that never happened to me or my brothers. Just the thought makes me a bit nauseous... almost as bad as ticks!! I take that back... equally as bad as ticks. :barf:

Fact of life when you’ve got kids at school - and if the parents start having conniption fits about it then the little darlings can be stigmatised for life. And rizole’s image is magnified to the nth degree — there’s a helluva lot of ‘normal’ ‘hygienic{ ‘acceptable’ stuff that, if we saw it similarly magnified, might freak you/me/all of us into next week :eek:

And no, rizole, that is not an invitation to educate us :mobibabe:

Fact of life when you’ve got kids at school - and if the parents start having conniption fits about it then the little darlings can be stigmatised for life. And rizole’s image is magnified to the nth degree — there’s a helluva lot of ‘normal’ ‘hygienic{ ‘acceptable’ stuff that, if we saw it similarly magnified, might freak you/me/all of us into next week :eek:

And no, rizole, that is not an invitation to educate us :mobibabe:
I just have a great aversion to bugs on my body.... :barf: Probably a good thing I never had kids. :frowning:

I just have a great aversion to bugs on my body.... :barf: Probably a good thing I never had kids. :frowning:

Some freak posted an video of his home ‘leech treatment’ on IG recently. It was a reptile page I’d just starting following, bcs I like looking at snakes and lizards and geckos and the like. Unfortunately I didn’t trust my first ‘no you don’t want to see this’ before I’d seen more than I wanted to.

No question but that he was looking for shock/horror value for idiots like me - no titles or warning, slow pan on the video, not quite sure what you’re looking at until the last minute. . . Lots of protests in the comments about signalling that kind of content. I just unfollowed and glad I’m a bit more resilient than I used to be.

Some freak posted an video of his home ‘leech treatment’ on IG recently. It was a reptile page I’d just starting following, bcs I like looking at snakes and lizards and geckos and the like. Unfortunately I didn’t trust my first ‘no you don’t want to see this’ before I’d seen more than I wanted to.

No question but that he was looking for shock/horror value for idiots like me - no titles or warning, slow pan on the video, not quite sure what you’re looking at until the last minute. . . Lots of protests in the comments about signalling that kind of content. I just unfollowed and glad I’m a bit more resilient than I used to be.
E-effing-gads. o_O

Prison/er of Ice

6053808C-C1C9-4DA5-9E43-33E66B848938.jpeg

Otherworld = prison of ice plus the metal band Beast of Nod + which is more otherworldly than my usual taste :mobibabe:

66197356-C8DC-412D-A07D-3368091E2D72.jpeg

Something angelic to temper Jilly’s cataclysmic and Ted’s and David’s psychedelic :lol:

SnapSeed Union AutoSplash Pixlr

I found AutoSplash in a folder I haven’t looked in for a while. I waited patiently while it crashed three or four times loading up a photo, and again every time I saved an image... For no good reason: it’s a very basic paint-on filter app, not much in the way of controls (or filters, for that matter). I’ve deleted it now, but it was fun while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom