APPstract RESULT: 2WEEKLY APPSTRACT #15 8 June

I also think that every image ever posted in the Appstract challenge is otherworldly. Is everything abstract? Don’t know, don’t care. Are they appstract? I am certain, with out a doubt, that every one is stracted by an app. So, there you have it.

Well. I’m so very glad that’s sorted :mobibabe:

Congrats, David - I loved all your contributions this week (about that red handbag.... :)) so much so that I was inspired to open LoryStripes for the first time in years. I am pleased to report that it opens and closes quite satisfactorily.

Congrats sinnerjohn ‘but is it abstract’ John - loved your piece, too. And as for you beating me in an APPstract challenge, I promise I’ll never mention it to a soul. Except maybe my therapist.

Congrats rizole - not only a cool image: you also demonstrated the power of suggestion through visual cue (ie my flashbacks to alternative school parenting, RoseCat needing to breathe into a paper bag and JillyG scratching her head all week :lmao: )

deepop David, what’s it going to be for #16?

Last edited:
I really love this challenge and missed not posting something, but it gave me a chance to immerse myself in your amazing work. Yes, I mean amazing.

I also think that every image ever posted in the Appstract challenge is otherworldly. Is everything abstract? Don’t know, don’t care. Are they appstract? I am certain, with out a doubt, that every one is stracted by an app. So, there you have it.

Now on the winners. Very difficult (as is every challenge in Mobitog, ever) but this is what I’ve come up with.

Third place goes to zenjenny with Prison/er of Ice. I just love it.
View attachment 146541

I wish I could have a tie for first, but that would complicate the whole judgey thing for the next challenge. So, after several changes of heart, I’m awarding second place to sinnerjohn for Buddha. Again, I just love it. Maybe it’s the colors. I seem to be going for oranges a lot, lately.
View attachment 146542

And in first, deepop with his forgotten Starry Night I. Very otherworldly and the reason it’s first in my mind is precisely what Jilly said.
View attachment 146543

No, you don’t need meds. Or maybe we both do. I see another world with the weight of the world on it’s shoulders. Nicely done.

In a most honorable mention is rizole with Horror. I think it’s just an incredible shot for a cell phone,
View attachment 146544
Is our British colleagues like to say, “I am gob smacked.” I never saw myself in the first place among this group of abstractists. Thanks, Star. Congratulations to John, Jen, and Rizole. There were many wonderful creations this week. Kudos to all. On to next week or the theme will be “opposites.”

Congratulations deepop David, super image :thumbs:

Now Starzee I think you were being over kind here as I definitely didn't deserve SECOND!!! I wasn't on theme and I only posted as I was goading into it by Jen, but thank you anyway.
Especially as it beat the queen of abstract into 3rd :eek::lmao:
No, I’m definitely not kind. Around here they call me Mean Starlene. :lmao:

Congratulations deepop David, super image :thumbs:

Now Starzee I think you were being over kind here as I definitely didn't deserve SECOND!!! I wasn't on theme and I only posted as I was goading into it by Jen, but thank you anyway.
Especially as it beat the queen of abstract into 3rd :eek::lmao:

Who appointed you the Oversight of Judges? :mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom