APPstract RESULT: 2Weekly APPstract Challenge #9 Abstract Your Way

PaintMee 2.
5F56195E-2781-473F-B1EA-9F0604F128A1.jpeg

284ACF5D-EB74-448C-BD6D-D7025709389A.jpeg

I'll check it. I have to say I feel behind and trying to catch up in appstract. :notworthy:
It mashes up photos from a selected album, like Diana. It doesn't give you any control at all after the random mixing, unlike Diana, but it looks to me as though it uses more than two images and combines them in some interesting ways. Like zenjenny, I've generated some interesting background stuff from it.

zenjenny Remember I was mentioning Kokopelli as a starting point for an art game? I had seen some Kokopelli art on Pinterest and became curious.
F6672D64-0B7A-4D37-BF89-7CE0310F767C.jpeg

Well, the other day I had just backed the car out of the carport and was looking out the window while waiting for Fabi to be ready. And right there beside me hanging from a tree branch was a wind chime given to us from some friends who picked it up in Arizona. Kokopelli! Right there by my own driveway but I never realized what it was at the time. Now that I saw it online and studied it the one in my own yard suddenly popped out at me.
aremaC

:lmao: It's an omen: You need to take up the flute!
Well now I have a west coast Native American block flute, too. It is surprisingly difficult to find old time traditional music played on that type of flute. There’s tons of new age stuff suitable for meditation or spas, with synthesizers, etc., that somehow don’t sound like traditional Native American music.

I was at a retreat centre one time a few years ago and awoke in the morning to the sound on someone playing a Native American flute on the other side of the next sleeping building, so the sound was echoing back from the valley wall. It was hauntingly beautiful, without a single synthesizer.

This week:

Judge: JillyG Jilly
Theme: Make images that say “abstract” to you. It doesn’t matter how so-called experts define an abstract, it’s how you want to portray it that matters for the next two weeks.:thumbs: Go wild, or not - it’s your choice.:lol:
I think so far I have been trying to make pictures that I thought other people would think were abstracts. Now I need to put some more thought into what I think an abstract looks like.

Back
Top Bottom