• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #19 2-16 August

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
F44BD565-94E9-4E52-B8DD-C414EF0F4146.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s
2Weekly APPstract Challenge
:)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO weeks: Friday to Friday (14 days, roughly)

Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: RoseCat

Theme: Amorphous

Last edited by a moderator:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Why a week waiting time before this starts? Is John on holiday and the judging is next week? Or is Australia now a week before us instead of a day??? o_O I could think of more scenarios, but …:)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Why a week waiting time before this starts? Is John on holiday and the judging is next week? Or is Australia now a week before us instead of a day??? o_O I could think of more scenarios, but …:)
Yes, our new summer time puts us a week ahead of you.
And if you think that’s confusing, just wait till we roll out our digital time trials :mobibabe:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
These two are pretty morphless, I think. Both were created from the same layers using different blend modes in Leonardo. The main layer was a purposely out of focus shot of some vegetation, then an accidental shot that ended up a blur of color, and the back of a metal chair with peeling paint.

C5DD7E02-8D99-4704-80A0-BB7E41ACF894.jpeg

B80030C6-0DA8-4935-98CD-78712FBAB85C.jpeg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
These two are pretty morphless, I think. Both were created from the same layers using different blend modes in Leonardo. The main layer was a purposely out of focus shot of some vegetation, then an accidental shot that ended up a blur of color, and the back of a metal chair with peeling paint.

View attachment 147903

View attachment 147904
Ooooooo..... excellent! Especially fond of the first one.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Owl people can see that which others cannot

69AEDA63-FD70-4176-9B7D-FA689D5BFBB8.jpeg

Foto Da is helping me to recover from the loss of Dubble. I still miss the ‘other people’s images’, but my photo cache is big enough :oops: that I am often surprised by an image Foto Da pulls up :lmao:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

View attachment 147903

View attachment 147904
You’ve got me thinking now about ’without morph’ . . .

:confused:

Thanks for that :alien:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
B094AD1F-87B2-4665-96F9-6A4E6F2B6FAD.jpeg

Interstellar weather report
Some BeCasso, lots of iColorama, based on something very dark (almost all black) that FotoDa produced from previously edited images. (In other words, I don't remember where it all started.)