• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #19 2-16 August

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Three faces of Eve
Foto Da (duh!), iColorama, Ultrapop
View attachment 148229
What Star said :thumbs: o_O

Also: I’ve had so much fun with FotoDa that I’ve started a folder for ‘might work well in FotoDa’ :mobibabe: And I haven’t even figured out how to pin the blend mode fx and other controls Starzee appears to have nailed already

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Also: I’ve had so much fun with FotoDa that I’ve started a folder for ‘might work well in FotoDa’ :mobibabe: And I haven’t even figured out how to pin the blend mode fx and other controls Starzee appears to have nailed already
Me too, although I'm still experimenting with what sort of images work well there.
I too have a Foto Da folder, but when Star was talking about the blend mode, I hope she was referring to Procreate, ,cuz I sure don't see a lot of control opportunities in FotoDa.
Folks, you've so got to get a life! :lol:

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

I too have a Foto Da folder, but when Star was talking about the blend mode, I hope she was referring to Procreate, ,cuz I sure don't see a lot of control opportunities in FotoDa.
Sorry folks! “Blend” was a poor choice of words. What I meant was, if you pin an image, it will be included each time you tap the screen and create a new composite.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Demeter’s long winter

View attachment 148262

In her rags and grief at the loss of her daughter, Persephone, the Goddess of the harvest absents herself from her duties, throwing the world into a year of famine and bleakness.
I call that selfish! Now, for some reason (and it could be because I haven’t had my pills today), this reminds me of an African tribesman holding his spear.:confused:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yeah, you say that Ann, but I bet you’ve got a FotoDa folder that’s filling up (try saying that when you’ve had a few!).
Well, strangely none of my FotoDa images are going into the FotoDa folder. Two remain from when I downloaded it the first time. Having said that I’ve been incredibly restrained considering messing with photos is my thing. :mobibabe:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I call that selfish!
Yes. Nottomention highly enmeshed parenting, disregard for normal developmental milestones and her daughter’s wishes. But what can you say? Earth goddess gotta do what the Earth goddess gotta do.

this reminds me of an African tribesman holding his spear.
I can see that, and it’s kindof fitting with my own reading - I see her seated, head bowed, and all her accoutrements- the iconic head of wheat, the Harvest Moon and her robes -all ‘hung up’ on the bare trees that symbolise the long winter she condemned the earth to.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
AB40512A-8F52-4513-A9E4-69D4C427DA8B.jpeg

Amorphous color from SandCam with some help from TouchRetouch.

Warning: Even if you buy the $1.99 upgrade, it still only saves at 1032x750. Hasn't been updated in 3 years, but still runs on an iPhone Xs with iOS 12.4. Same developer as Fluxu and Bluristic.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 148339

Amorphous color from SandCam with some help from TouchRetouch.

Warning: Even if you buy the $1.99 upgrade, it still only saves at 1032x750. Hasn't been updated in 3 years, but still runs on an iPhone Xs with iOS 12.4. Same developer as Fluxu and Bluristic.
Interesting but I’m not tempted.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
So I caved and got FotoDa... :whistle: I love that it randomly grabs images from my camera roll. It’s very addicting to just keep tapping to see what it comes up with - kind of like Decim8 but much better results.