F44BD565-94E9-4E52-B8DD-C414EF0F4146.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s
2Weekly APPstract Challenge
:)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO weeks: Friday to Friday (14 days, roughly)

Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: RoseCat

Theme: Amorphous

Last edited by a moderator:
Why a week waiting time before this starts? Is John on holiday and the judging is next week? Or is Australia now a week before us instead of a day??? o_O I could think of more scenarios, but …:)

Why a week waiting time before this starts? Is John on holiday and the judging is next week? Or is Australia now a week before us instead of a day??? o_O I could think of more scenarios, but …:)

Yes, our new summer time puts us a week ahead of you.
And if you think that’s confusing, just wait till we roll out our digital time trials :mobibabe:

These two are pretty morphless, I think. Both were created from the same layers using different blend modes in Leonardo. The main layer was a purposely out of focus shot of some vegetation, then an accidental shot that ended up a blur of color, and the back of a metal chair with peeling paint.

C5DD7E02-8D99-4704-80A0-BB7E41ACF894.jpeg

B80030C6-0DA8-4935-98CD-78712FBAB85C.jpeg

These two are pretty morphless, I think. Both were created from the same layers using different blend modes in Leonardo. The main layer was a purposely out of focus shot of some vegetation, then an accidental shot that ended up a blur of color, and the back of a metal chair with peeling paint.

View attachment 147903

View attachment 147904
Ooooooo..... excellent! Especially fond of the first one.

Owl people can see that which others cannot

69AEDA63-FD70-4176-9B7D-FA689D5BFBB8.jpeg

Foto Da is helping me to recover from the loss of Dubble. I still miss the ‘other people’s images’, but my photo cache is big enough :oops: that I am often surprised by an image Foto Da pulls up :lmao:

View attachment 147903

View attachment 147904

You’ve got me thinking now about ’without morph’ . . .

:confused:

Thanks for that :alien:

Owl people can see that which others cannot

View attachment 147938

Foto Da is helping me to recover from the loss of Dubble. I still miss the ‘other people’s images’, but my photo cache is big enough :oops: that I am often surprised by an image Foto Da pulls up :lmao:
So unique and intriguing... :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom