APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #19 2-16 August

Tron

0A219000-6E0A-43AF-BDFD-1C603E73DB81.jpeg

Apple Original, ultrapop, FotoDa

Woman Walking Through The Park – Blue

29044B74-B52D-4A0B-A0CD-774F9E7CFE28.jpeg

Woman Walking Through The Park – Red

99E90CF1-6143-4B21-B3AD-2146A14E29D4.jpeg

iPod -> Hipstamatic Original, Art Old Face Cam (great new finding of an old app, that was updated today, formerly known as InstaCanvas, nearly as good as the lost Pixify, only I can’t get the HighResolution to work – not even on XsMax –, it crashes the app, BUT “small” means in = out! Takes ages to load the styles, but it’s a great Prima style app, that also has a face in the hole department that even works better than expected. Maybe HD works on newest iPads?)

Woman Walking Through The Park – Blue

View attachment 148219

Woman Walking Through The Park – Red

View attachment 148220

iPod -> Hipstamatic Original, Art Old Face Cam (great new finding of an old app, that was updated today, formerly known as InstaCanvas, nearly as good as the lost Pixify, only I can’t get the HighResolution to work – not even on XsMax –, it crashes the app, BUT “small” means in = out! Takes ages to load the styles, but it’s a great Prima style app, that also has a face in the hole department that even works better than expected. Maybe HD works on newest iPads?)
Oh dear, another trip to the App Store. Nice imagines by the way. I slightly more draw to the first but love the red, too.

Edit: Another one I apparently owned at one time. :lmao: :lmao:

Oh dear, another trip to the App Store. Nice imagines by the way. I slightly more draw to the first but love the red, too.

Edit: Another one I apparently owned at one time. :lmao: :lmao:
Yes, they updated another of their apps and I found that the above I don't know. And I wondered why I deleted it, so I reloaded it and found it's great! On my old device was the former one and i knew why. It has just watercolour, oil and sketch effect and then filters changed the look. The sketch was the early not at all convincing, so it was nothing worth keeping when you know BeCasso or jixi apps. But this update even got me getting the inapp. 1.09€ that I think it's worth. Wish I could find out how the high resolution would come out. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom