APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #19 2-16 August

Three faces of Eve
Foto Da (duh!), iColorama, Ultrapop
View attachment 148229

What Star said :thumbs: o_O

Also: I’ve had so much fun with FotoDa that I’ve started a folder for ‘might work well in FotoDa’ :mobibabe: And I haven’t even figured out how to pin the blend mode fx and other controls Starzee appears to have nailed already

Also: I’ve had so much fun with FotoDa that I’ve started a folder for ‘might work well in FotoDa’ :mobibabe: And I haven’t even figured out how to pin the blend mode fx and other controls Starzee appears to have nailed already
Me too, although I'm still experimenting with what sort of images work well there.
I too have a Foto Da folder, but when Star was talking about the blend mode, I hope she was referring to Procreate, ,cuz I sure don't see a lot of control opportunities in FotoDa.
Folks, you've so got to get a life! :lol:

I too have a Foto Da folder, but when Star was talking about the blend mode, I hope she was referring to Procreate, ,cuz I sure don't see a lot of control opportunities in FotoDa.
Sorry folks! “Blend” was a poor choice of words. What I meant was, if you pin an image, it will be included each time you tap the screen and create a new composite.

Folks, you've so got to get a life! :lol:

Whatever are you saying, Ann? :alien:

She walks in [amorphous] beauty, like the night

EA05A562-9939-413C-8CE9-465780F57FB3.jpeg

FotoDa :lmao:

Demeter’s long winter

View attachment 148262

In her rags and grief at the loss of her daughter, Persephone, the Goddess of the harvest absents herself from her duties, throwing the world into a year of famine and bleakness.
I call that selfish! Now, for some reason (and it could be because I haven’t had my pills today), this reminds me of an African tribesman holding his spear.:confused:

Yeah, you say that Ann, but I bet you’ve got a FotoDa folder that’s filling up (try saying that when you’ve had a few!).
Well, strangely none of my FotoDa images are going into the FotoDa folder. Two remain from when I downloaded it the first time. Having said that I’ve been incredibly restrained considering messing with photos is my thing. :mobibabe:

I call that selfish!

Yes. Nottomention highly enmeshed parenting, disregard for normal developmental milestones and her daughter’s wishes. But what can you say? Earth goddess gotta do what the Earth goddess gotta do.

this reminds me of an African tribesman holding his spear.

I can see that, and it’s kindof fitting with my own reading - I see her seated, head bowed, and all her accoutrements- the iconic head of wheat, the Harvest Moon and her robes -all ‘hung up’ on the bare trees that symbolise the long winter she condemned the earth to.

AB40512A-8F52-4513-A9E4-69D4C427DA8B.jpeg

Amorphous color from SandCam with some help from TouchRetouch.

Warning: Even if you buy the $1.99 upgrade, it still only saves at 1032x750. Hasn't been updated in 3 years, but still runs on an iPhone Xs with iOS 12.4. Same developer as Fluxu and Bluristic.

View attachment 148339

Amorphous color from SandCam with some help from TouchRetouch.

Warning: Even if you buy the $1.99 upgrade, it still only saves at 1032x750. Hasn't been updated in 3 years, but still runs on an iPhone Xs with iOS 12.4. Same developer as Fluxu and Bluristic.
Interesting but I’m not tempted.

Back
Top Bottom