APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #20 16-30 August

Love it. Have you enlarged, cropped and vector-ed one of your egrets?

Speaking of egrets, I was reading about a 19C American artist on a mission to draw life-size every species of bird in the country. His project, the results and his creative marketing skills are fascinating.

Edit: Aubidon. I found another article

Fantastic article, thanks Jen. I do know how important Audubon is to American birds because I studied Ornithology for a semester in the US but I had no he made this life size book.

...and if these demands are not met your world will be destroyed.
A43BBB5A-11CA-49C3-A537-D821DDACC468.jpeg

OK, so that line popped into my head from a comic I saw about 30+ years ago. It features a toddler, perhaps 2 years old wearing a vaguely vacant expression, sitting in a sandbox and holding a small plastic shovel. Standing before him is a diminutive alien, perhaps 2 feet tall, holding a scroll it is reading from. In the background is a tiny flying saucer with another alien standing by. And to think, when the moment comes, the fate of our world will be determined by a toddler.

The original for this image was made in an app called Poloska, and I’m not exactly sure what it does, and the app lacks any sort of information, except it appears to be a type of scan camera. After that it took a trip through aremaC, and then Imaengine, and finally Decim8.

View attachment 148718
OK, so that line popped into my head from a comic I saw about 30+ years ago. It features a toddler, perhaps 2 years old wearing a vaguely vacant expression, sitting in a sandbox and holding a small plastic shovel. Standing before him is a diminutive alien, perhaps 2 feet tall, holding a scroll it is reading from. In the background is a tiny flying saucer with another alien standing by. And to think, when the moment comes, the fate of our world will be determined by a toddler.

The original for this image was made in an app called Poloska, and I’m not exactly sure what it does, and the app lacks any sort of information, except it appears to be a type of scan camera. After that it took a trip through aremaC, and then Imaengine, and finally Decim8.
You seem to have a real knack for aliens. Twilight Zone + Mad Magazine?

View attachment 148718

A toddler would probably work out better than an adult....

Back
Top Bottom