Project Page
starzee.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s
2Weekly APPstract Challenge :)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO weeks: Friday to Friday (14 days, roughly)
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: Starzee Star
Theme: Line, Color, Shape

Last edited:
Barry Manilow Moon

View attachment 148505

Lightweaver, Enlight

This reminds me of an app I miss. It was one of my first apps, when the AppStore had about ten items on the shelves, and it disappeared with one of the early major updates. GroovyGouvy would remember — was it Substrate? Really nice lines and curves, and I think lightly textured sand building up with the lines.... Sigh. I’ve not seen anything like it since.

1E3461BC-8DD4-4123-9A32-191E0DD9220D.jpeg

This recently discovered cave painting, here restored to its original colors, is known informally as "Sisyphus in the Afternoon" and is thought to be the progenitor of the Greek myth. The late film director Eric Rohmer was reportedly planning a film based on the painting at the time of his death.

Flower photo -> BeCasso -> AdLib S -> BeCasso -> iColorama -> ACDSee Pro

Last edited:
View attachment 148541

This recently discovered cave painting, here restored to its original colors, is known informally as "Sisyphus in the Afternoon" and is thought to be the progenitor of the Greek myth. The late film director Eric Rohmer was reportedly planning a film based on the painting at the time of his death.
Hmmmmm. :rolleyes: Recently discovered where? California? But whoever made it, it’s lovely. Fab colours.

A Spring palette!

Each patch has a different texture/brushstroke ?! How did you do that?
I took it into iColorama from Procreate and gave it a Texture>Paper, but masked off some shapes. When I edited it in Photo ArtistaOil, the masked off bits took on what appears to be different textures (but I don’t think they were).

Leaving your mark.
A6426340-C06B-4D8C-969C-D2200F185A93.jpeg

aramaC

And now, are you paying attention? The new vector autotrace in Vectornator X. Yes, the first app to make autotrace on iOS. I’ve just done a quick conversion here but you can imagine the implications for you abstractifiers.

2309EC8F-1E57-4251-AE4C-80E83A6023C5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom