• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Evaluating 2WeeklyAPPstract #11

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
32BDF30E-133C-46BE-BED5-78FF4908178F.jpeg

Red Harvest
(apologies to Dashiell Hammett)
FotoDa provided a start, then Leonardo for a buncha layering, masking, and blending, next ACDSee to play with lighting, and finally iColorama for some styles to try to make it look like all one piece.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
View attachment 144230

Red Harvest
(apologies to Dashiell Hammett)
FotoDa provided a start, then Leonardo for a buncha layering, masking, and blending, next ACDSee to play with lighting, and finally iColorama for some styles to try to make it look like all one piece.
I think he’d see it as a compliment — and imho it absolutely looks like one piece. Brilliant :notworthy:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I don’t know how it is in other corners of the world: over here things slow right down over the Easter break. It’s like ‘after this the year starts in earnest’. Plus 75% of the population heads ‘down south’ to ‘get away from it all’. So dscheff I am closing this 2week’s thread, but if you are getting away from it all, please take your own good time picking your favourite ‘Night Shift’ APPstracts :)

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I don’t know how it is in other corners of the world: over here things slow right down over the Easter break. It’s like ‘after this the year starts in earnest’. Plus 75% of the population heads ‘down south’ to ‘get away from it all’. So dscheff I am closing this 2week’s thread, but if you are getting away from it all, please take your own good time picking your favourite ‘Night Shift’ APPstracts :)
We are headed to Mexico in the morning. I will have WiFi so will be able to connect Tonight we are going to see Hamlet at our Shakespeare Tavern in Atlanta. Busy life lol