APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #14

I don’t pay monthly fees for Union?? I did buy it sometime back. I can’t see that it doesn’t have all the editing options. I like it because if you mess around with the controls you get some surprising results - better than Diana because you can place layers where you want them and change the blend mode and lots more.

View attachment 145667
Union and I can’t remember the app I did the spiky lines in. Anybody recognise this?
Could be LightWeaver?

Mix thing ? Mixerpiece ? Separate app, iPad only. Pixite seems to have gone subscription on all their apps while I wasn’t looking. A$50/year for Union. Seems such a big leap from $5 for the app. I want to support good devs/apps . . . but . . . seems such a big leap. Why not $10 for the app and it expires after a year? Pigment has been subscription forever - I think A$14/week o_O

Aaaaaaaaaaa! :fearscream: I hate subscriptions! If I’d use it all the time it would be fair. But for maybe 10 times a year I don’t wanna. :( why don’t they sell it with 20 saves a year free, especially when you’ve paid for it?! And you can buy next 20 for a little fee? That would be fair.

View attachment 145689

I’m ‘doing a series’ of addLib S edits from some of my favourite creations. I’ve got about five now in the Art Theory series, and soon as I can think of another two word name I’ll start another series :mobibabe: I feel terribly artistic, having series. Series series series. Rolls off the tongue. :mobibabe::mobibabe:

Love it, though it looks more like two colours and a non-colour. But it counts. :) I’m not MobiMono where a slight tint of colour is disqualified. :lol: But the closer you get to two colours the closer you might come the winner steps. :D

SketchClub or Procreate brush?
Could be LightWeaver?
I managed to find a pic I used it in on Flickr. It was Trimaginator but when I tested it earlier I hadn’t been able to find that pattern. It’s always been a bit of a mystery to me. I feel like it’s got lots of potential I just can’t seem to extract it.

Aaaaaaaaaaa! :fearscream: I hate subscriptions! If I’d use it all the time it would be fair. But for maybe 10 times a year I don’t wanna. :( why don’t they sell it with 20 saves a year free, especially when you’ve paid for it?! And you can buy next 20 for a little fee? That would be fair.
Well, it’s weird because Union has not asked me for money....yet... and it was last updated on the 15th May. I will be very sad if it goes that way because it will be promptly removed from my arsenal.

Tested Union again after updating. Seems it didn’t ask for anything more. No watermark on the picture either. Good to know it’s still completely working. *relieved*

E0543CED-4029-49DA-88B2-D2D5399FC22B.jpeg

SuperImpose X, IColorama

Its really good for layering, but if I do I use Photoshop Mix instead. Maybe because of the subscription reason. If it’s paid before they should leave the subscriptions to those who didn’t. :( but I must have a closer look before I doom them. :)

I believe juryjone Jerry also recommends Freemix app. From what little I’ve seen (because it does my head in) Freemix has many many images in many many categories — in one big undifferentiated mess o_O

Love it, though it looks more like two colours and a non-colour. But it counts. :) I’m not MobiMono where a slight tint of colour is disqualified. :lol: But the closer you get to two colours the closer you might come the winner steps. :D

Do black & white count ?

I’m sorry, but that is utterly ridiculous. Unless maybe you’re using the app for professional/business use. :barf:

Mm. much as I love it and use it all the time, I use it precisely bcs it is a very simple no frills app. I can’t imagine professional users going for only two layers, limited masking control, no switching layers, colour picker etc.

Back
Top Bottom