APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #14

99297830-4604-411E-9F85-DFA19837004F.jpeg

Lots of fun with Deco Sketch (I’d forgotten about that app). This started out as a vase of flowers, Deco Sketch-ed and then into iColorama to try out those new brushes that Jerry mentioned.

View attachment 145968
Lots of fun with Deco Sketch (I’d forgotten about that app). This started out as a vase of flowers, Deco Sketch-ed and then into iColorama to try out those new brushes that Jerry mentioned.

Ooh that’s nice. A vase of flowers, you say ? o_O I thought windmills or parasols at first. Deco Sketch is another app I’ve never gotten the hang of. How do you keep it subtle? (That is, if you can call turning a vase of flowers into windmills subtle :mobibabe: )

Ooh that’s nice. A vase of flowers, you say ? o_O I thought windmills or parasols at first. Deco Sketch is another app I’ve never gotten the hang of. How do you keep it subtle? (That is, if you can call turning a vase of flowers into windmills subtle :mobibabe: )
:lol: IColorama provided the subtlety.

I’ve lost track too, but it has been a great challenge.

Just double checked: Jen opened it on the 26th of May, changed it on the 30th. Now we have the 8th of June, so closure of this might be next Friday. Makes sense, does it.
zenjenny: is that right?
Wish for future threads (not only this one but every repeating one): first line tells us date of start and date of end (if set, not possible for EOS :))

Just double checked: Jen opened it on the 26th of May, changed it on the 30th. Now we have the 8th of June, so closure of this might be next Friday. Makes sense, does it.
zenjenny: is that right?
Wish for future threads (not only this one but every repeating one): first line tells us date of start and date of end (if set, not possible for EOS :))

Yep, whenever you’re ready, GroovyGouvy !

As you say, it’s been a lovely thread :) :thumbs: and I’ve certainly learned something. Thanks to everyone who contributed images and/or comments. Who would’ve thought that ‘two colours’ could attract such a diverse lot of interpretations o_O

Look forward to hearing your wrap up, Gouvy

Just double checked: Jen opened it on the 26th of May, changed it on the 30th. Now we have the 8th of June, so closure of this might be next Friday.

Here in the Southern Hemisphere, we’ve had two Fridays - how many have you had?

PS: the ‘change’ on 30th was when I added your beautiful winning image from #13 :hearteyecat:

What if I write the date on the front page?

(You are such a slave driver, Gouvy :rolleyes: :lol:)

You could also put the dates in the thread’s subject/title, similar to the MC challenge. I find that helpful so that people don’t need to refer back to the first post.

Oh yes, I second this.
Will do the time warp … errm … theme wrap when I’m home in an hour. Now we know why it felt like one week when we started on Thursday with proclaiming the theme so was the Friday the first week gone without any results. :lol:

Thanks for the hard time you gave me. :thumbs: :)
The step of rank 3 claimed EVERY SINGLE PICTURE not listed in the next shot.
I loved really every posted image for something so please forgive me not going into details.

#2 is every picture in the shot except one … (this sentence will be continued below)
All these were pulling my heartstrings in different ways. May it be the colour, the composition, a surprise I found, a movement, a detail – well I love these, I'd hang em all up.
(zenjenny, ImageArt, JillyG, rizole, deepop, terse, sinnerjohn, Starzee)
IMG_9239.jpg

(They are not in order, just how I managed the download.)

… that is my favourite (after sweeping through over and over), which is this one:
Congratulations Starzee, whatever you've seen in it, I tell you my story: it's a hazy sunset friends are waiting together for things to come. Sometimes I had goosebumps because it could be a ghost or a crime story evolving, sometimes I chilled as they are waiting just for the sunset to end and having a beer in the next pub, or waiting for the dog to return. I took me by the many different emotions I feel looking at it. So this one had the something extra I didn't find in the others, and that's why I've chosen this the winner.

IMG_9232.JPG

Thanks for the hard time you gave me. :thumbs: :)
The step of rank 3 claimed EVERY SINGLE PICTURE not listed in the next shot.
I loved really every posted image for something so please forgive me not going into details.

#2 is every picture in the shot except one … (this sentence will be continued below)
All these were pulling my heartstrings in different ways. May it be the colour, the composition, a surprise I found, a movement, a detail – well I love these, I'd hang em all up.
(zenjenny, ImageArt, JillyG, rizole, deepop, terse, sinnerjohn, Starzee)
View attachment 146116
(They are not in order, just how I managed the download.)

… that is my favourite (after sweeping through over and over), which is this one:
Congratulations Starzee, whatever you've seen in it, I tell you my story: it's a hazy sunset friends are waiting together for things to come. Sometimes I had goosebumps because it could be a ghost or a crime story evolving, sometimes I chilled as they are waiting just for the sunset to end and having a beer in the next pub, or waiting for the dog to return. I took me by the many different emotions I feel looking at it. So this one had the something extra I didn't find in the others, and that's why I've chosen this the winner.

View attachment 146115
Nice choice, Gouvy. Star’s creation is very evocative.

Back
Top Bottom