APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #14

Thanks for the hard time you gave me. :thumbs: :)
The step of rank 3 claimed EVERY SINGLE PICTURE not listed in the next shot.
I loved really every posted image for something so please forgive me not going into details.

#2 is every picture in the shot except one … (this sentence will be continued below)
All these were pulling my heartstrings in different ways. May it be the colour, the composition, a surprise I found, a movement, a detail – well I love these, I'd hang em all up.
(zenjenny, ImageArt, JillyG, rizole, deepop, terse, sinnerjohn, Starzee)
View attachment 146116
(They are not in order, just how I managed the download.)

… that is my favourite (after sweeping through over and over), which is this one:
Congratulations Starzee, whatever you've seen in it, I tell you my story: it's a hazy sunset friends are waiting together for things to come. Sometimes I had goosebumps because it could be a ghost or a crime story evolving, sometimes I chilled as they are waiting just for the sunset to end and having a beer in the next pub, or waiting for the dog to return. I took me by the many different emotions I feel looking at it. So this one had the something extra I didn't find in the others, and that's why I've chosen this the winner.

View attachment 146115
Yay Starzee , very painterly, great image.

I loved really every posted image for something so please forgive me not going into details.

#2 is every picture in the shot except one … (this sentence will be continued below)
All these were pulling my heartstrings in different ways. May it be the colour, the composition, a surprise I found, a movement, a detail – well I love these, I'd hang em all up.
View attachment 146116

… that is my favourite (after sweeping through over and over), which is this one:
Congratulations Starzee, whatever you've seen in it, I tell you my story: it's a hazy sunset friends are waiting together for things to come. Sometimes I had goosebumps because it could be a ghost or a crime story evolving, sometimes I chilled as they are waiting just for the sunset to end and having a beer in the next pub, or waiting for the dog to return. I took me by the many different emotions I feel looking at it. So this one had the something extra I didn't find in the others, and that's why I've chosen this the winner.

View attachment 146115
Wow, Gouvy, I’m speechless. Thank you!

View attachment 146116

View attachment 146115
Well done Gouvy, that’s a stunner from Star. I see three African tribesmen in a setting African sun. And when you lined up all the images like that, they look amazing together. I’d have them all up on my wall too. :thumbs: Great job everyone.

Back
Top Bottom