APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #17 7-21 July

It does throw up some nice surprises, doesn’t it? Especially if you have 128g, most of it is taken up with images and you let FotoDa go random :whistle: :alien: :zip:
It does, and, if you don’t like a bit of the amalgamation, you can just crop that bit off. :thumbs:

The Social Butterfly

78B66B3A-1F66-4BE0-A919-D3F08E45C369.jpeg

FotoDa, Stackables

GroovyGouvy (cute little dragon :D ) you have somewhere between 12 and 48 hours depending on our Starzee ‘s pleasure. (If you need a certain amount of time, let us know with a post - we don’t want to miss out on your appstracts if we don’t have to!)

was this a video then Ann, I'm not sure how Overcam works? Good result anyway :thumbs:
Overcam is like SlowShutter but you move your phone around or keep it still if you just want actually movement and when you see on your screen something you like you tap the screen to save the image. You can change the number of stacked images and speed of capture. It's a bit hit and miss but it's a fun app. Here I'm emphasising the movement between frames and tuned in Snapseed. The sharpening to bring out the words has added the noise. It's a funky light fitting which has three bottles.

IMG_7025.JPG

I had a cousin that sadly passed away due to a brain tumour. In his case the drugs really didn't work, but he wanted it played at the funeral.
Always a difficult listen for me now, along with 'one day I'll fly away' at my Dad's funeral.
Too much information?
Nope, not at all.

Well, zenjenny nailed me on IG and asked why I’m not posting abstracts here...so here I am, attempting to post a few of my abstracts here - I don’t do well with change so the new-&-improved site has thrown me a bit...I hope I’m in the right spot...
8D2082ED-5590-4908-AE24-3B2EEAC61DC3.jpeg

This is a grassy dip filled with rain water. I know I ran it through Snapseed and Decim8...I think there was another app, but I forget the name(s).

Overcam is like SlowShutter but you move your phone around or keep it still if you just want actually movement and when you see on your screen something you like you tap the screen to save the image. You can change the number of stacked images and speed of capture. It's a bit hit and miss but it's a fun app. Here I'm emphasising the movement between frames and tuned in Snapseed. The sharpening to bring out the words has added the noise. It's a funky light fitting which has three bottles.

View attachment 147370
Interesting, maybe one day I'll get an iPhone ;)

Well, zenjenny nailed me on IG and asked why I’m not posting abstracts here...so here I am, attempting to post a few of my abstracts here - I don’t do well with change so the new-&-improved site has thrown me a bit...I hope I’m in the right spot...
View attachment 147371
This is a grassy dip filled with rain water. I know I ran it through Snapseed and Decim8...I think there was another app, but I forget the name(s).
Absolutely in the right place. It fits beautifully here.

GroovyGouvy (cute little dragon :D ) you have somewhere between 12 and 48 hours depending on our Starzee ‘s pleasure. (If you need a certain amount of time, let us know with a post - we don’t want to miss out on your appstracts if we don’t have to!)

No worries, there won’t come up another. But I forgot to post the before and after to this, because I saw the little critter lurking when I took the image. Meanwhile I see many more creatures in the den … nevermind. :D
Here is the picture compared to the abstract. :)

F43620B4-5261-449D-9DFB-EADA07ED377B.jpeg

View attachment 147370
Just to whet your appetite a bit more, here is an image taken in Overcam using the Posterise effect (extra purchase), Stack 4 and Speed 2 which is slow. Taken from our Airbnb window in Spain. No additional edits.

View attachment 147374

Starzee race you to the AppStore!

View attachment 147370
Love these, Ann! More, please - I wonder if I could work that app

View attachment 147371
And another..
.View attachment 147373
This one went through percolator.

Yay! I’ve been wondering what IG has that we don’t :alien: :D:alien: Thanks for posting, Ryn - we’ve missed your abstracts:inlove:

(And you can expect another nail if I don’t see something from you in the next two week challenge :mobibabe: )

View attachment 147370
Cortex Cam is the app I use. Same idea, it was designed to stack 10-100 frames to get crisp shot (if you use a tripod). I move the camera to get a nice blur.

Back
Top Bottom