9FF1C5BF-6A31-4174-AB63-9BB2296546E2.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s
2Weekly APPstract Challenge
:)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO weeks: Friday to Friday (14 days, roughly)
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: Starzee ! !

No theme this week. Starzee thinks that will make her judging job easier :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where’s our FundyBrian ? That wasn’t his abstract finger got caught in the router, was it? :eek:
I running as fast as I can trying to get some things done. Said finger is coming along well but not normal yet. Sort of super sensitive. When I touch the skin on my arm it feels like rough granite and I quickly look to see what is stuck on my arm. But when I touch the same spot with another finger it feels fairly smooth as usual. The skin on my finger has peeled a lot and is still pretty thin. I’ll be around soon.

Last edited:
(The drugs don’t work. I’m still waiting for someone to do a cover of that track, make it work).
I had a cousin that sadly passed away due to a brain tumour. In his case the drugs really didn't work, but he wanted it played at the funeral.
Always a difficult listen for me now, along with 'one day I'll fly away' at my Dad's funeral.
Too much information?

I had a cousin that sadly passed away due to a brain tumour. In his case the drugs really didn't work, but he wanted it played at the funeral.
Always a difficult listen for me now, along with 'one day I'll fly away' at my Dad's funeral.
Too much information?
No, not too much info at all. It always amazes me how powerfully we are affected by memory associations - music, smells etc. And it’s instant and never goes away - it’s like an imprint.

Too much information?

What Jilly said. For me it’s the 4 Non Blondes ‘what’s going on?’ played at the funeral of two of my friends’ three daughters (4 & 8) killed in a car crash. So many years ago, and it still tears me up.

Back
Top Bottom