APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #21 Aug31-Sept14

Mask of the sinister leaf lurker.
D769603C-4B84-4EE9-9C81-F07663C1C1AB.jpeg

A few apps, Affinity Photo, ameraC, Aerograph, and who knows what else.

Last edited:
I don’t often work with dots and spots so this challenge has me looking in new areas to find what makes spots.
View attachment 149244
This started life as a selfie made in the outrageous MSQRD app, so right away you know I look nothing like this. It was further transmogrified in Painnt and ameraC and for this challenge Aerograph and Procreate for the un-painting.
Fantastic!

I don’t often work with dots and spots so this challenge has me looking in new areas to find what makes spots.
View attachment 149244
This started life as a selfie made in the outrageous MSQRD app, so right away you know I look nothing like this. It was further transmogrified in Painnt and ameraC and for this challenge Aerograph and Procreate for the un-painting.
Really like this Brian, nice one...........apart from the signature, but you know I hate watermarks :D

View attachment 149244

Very nice abstract, Brian. :thumbs:

Spotlight

View attachment 149398

Picture of a pretty wall - iColoramaS - snapseed - enlight

ValeriGail i knew you’d turn up eventually ! :inlove: Thanks so much for joining in - bloody ridiculous, an abstract thread in MobiTog without Valeri Gail :mobibabe:

And on that note, it must be time to thank everyone who participated in #21 and hand over the thread to our lovely rizole for his assessments of our dots spots points and pixels !

And here is the link to #22 :)

Last edited:
HM's first. I thought FundyBrian did a bang up job showing range and creativity. I particularly liked the selfie and ball bearing alien.
ValeriGail's Spotlight is lovely and moody.
And deepop@s dawn is fab. I love the energy, movement and reduced palette.

In a very close second this week is GroovyGouvy with Sad bird (prolly a toucan). Love it, love the textures, the detail, the colours, the wrecked and melty bits. Lovely.

First place I'm awarding to Starzee for
C29A38C0-60FD-4513-B7C6-4524CFAE8AF3.jpeg

Dark, moody, lovely use of light. It's the only picture this week that got me right in the feels. A smasher.

HM's first. I thought FundyBrian did a bang up job showing range and creativity. I particularly liked the selfie and ball bearing alien.

In a very close second this week is GroovyGouvy with Sad bird (prolly a toucan). Love it, love the textures, the detail, the colours, the wrecked and melty bits. Lovely.

View attachment 149477

Dark, moody, lovely use of light. It's the only picture this week that got me right in the feels. A smasher.
Wow, thank you. I’m honored and a little embarrassed by your praise. It’s especially meaningful coming from someone whose work I greatly admire.

Congratulations to FundyBrian ,ValeriGail , deepop and GroovyGouvy!

View attachment 149477

Congrats Starzee , that's a beautiful apocalyptic image.

View attachment 149477

Congratulations, star. As John mentioned, apocalyptic, but also very mystical feeling. Kudos to Brian, Valeri and Gouvy. Thanks for the honorable mention. (These two week challenges are so long that I had to go back and see what “Dawn” was.”)

View attachment 149477

Congratulations Starzee! Wonderful b/w darkness in coloured tones. Great work.
Thanks rizole for my surprising second. :notworthy:
And a big hand to the HMers FundyBrian, ValeriGail and deepop

And apologies to all, I just found I didn't mark likes before. Seems I had some looks when at the office and didn't log in for the peeks. :)

View attachment 149477

Good one, Star! Rizole’s right on. Something special about this one.

View attachment 149477

Thanks, rizole - great wrap up & dangerously efficient as always :notworthy:

Congrats FundyBrian deepop and ValeriGail for your truly honour-able creations, and GroovyGouvy for your sad toucan in 2nd :thumbs: And Starzee for your 1st for the gorgeous image I wish I’d made :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom