APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #23 October

Well. talk about serendipity. I have discovered in the Roolz some fine print acknowledging that the APPstract challenge exists outside linear time. It has to do with gravity and entanglement and units of time as yet unmeasured.

However the relevant point here is that two weeks can take as long or as little as the current judge prefers.

And the serendipities (there are two :mobibabe:) are 1) that I have to drive a long way today for clinical supervision and 2) that I’m the current judge!
View attachment 150553

Altogether wonderful news, bcs I think the diptych theme is just warming up, John has barely complained (nor has he explained the relationship of the two elements of his cryptic diptych (geddit?), some people (with whom I will have a private chat) have not yet contributed or have just barely teased us with their contributions), we’re starting to see more interpretations of the ‘diptych’ theme — and I still haven't created one that matches my vision.

Daylight Saving, Roolz, quantum time... have I missed anything.. Oh. and i would rather deal with ‘why isn’t this challenge closed yet’ than ‘why isn’t this challenge judged yet’. Especially since today I’m driving through the last (bcs nearly bushfire ready hot summer) of our gorgeous forest greenery and spring forest wildflowers !

View attachment 150554

so, onward! More diptychs — and forests and wildflowers. What could be better :inlove::):thumbs:

What’d she say?

What’d she say?
Do pay attention, Star. I was talking about time being imaginary in the Stephen Hawking sense thatistosay not made up imaginary but in the sense that there is time, and there is space, and there is space-time which is a completely different and much more malleable concept when it comes to things like chronons and extending periods of APPsteact challenges nottobeconfusedwith other more shallwesay well, I forget but I know there was gravity in there somewhere. And butterflies flapping their wings :mobibabe:

Do pay attention, Star. I was talking about time being imaginary in the Stephen Hawking sense thatistosay not made up imaginary but in the sense that there is time, and there is space, and there is space-time which is a completely different and much more malleable concept when it comes to things like chronons and extending periods of APPsteact challenges nottobeconfusedwith other more shallwesay well, I forget but I know there was gravity in there somewhere. And butterflies flapping their wings :mobibabe:
Ahhhhh......that clears it up.....o_O

For Starzee: ‘Bridal Waltz in Imaginary Time’

10705B24-D07F-4283-9BC9-6923C4DA7C9F.jpeg

And I'm aware of the irony in saying that this one took me way longer than any of the others and if i didn't have Other Things to do I would still be be there.

I‘m finding it harder than i anticipated to translate my diptych visions into reality.
i wonder what FundyBrian would say about ‘meaning’ and composition. Speaking of which, i haven't seen Brian in a bit....?

View attachment 150626
And I'm aware of the irony in saying that this one took me way longer than any of the others and if i didn't have Other Things to do I would still be be there.

I‘m finding it harder than i anticipated to translate my diptych visions into reality.
i wonder what FundyBrian would say about ‘meaning’ and composition. Speaking of which, i haven't seen Brian in a bit....?
Can a diptych be portrait? Also the two halves are different sizes and very much in the same theme. Can you talk us through this one zenjenny ?

View attachment 150626

I’m still here. Just busy. I even have some paid work on top of digging holes for frost-free supports for my carport roof. I need to finish the supports before bringing the rest of my winter firewood into the carport, hopefully before the snow falls. And making flutes. And studying the Practice of Contemplative Photography (seeing the world with fresh eyes) / Miksang.

I have a couple of ideas for the diptych challenge that I have yet to dive into.

Can a diptych be portrait? Also the two halves are different sizes and very much in the same theme. Can you talk us through this one zenjenny ?

John, may i refer you to comments, images and links in posts #1(which took me > an hour to compile), 5, 20, 50, 52 (ditto), 59, 61 (which you wrote), 63, 69, 70, 73, 81, 87, 93, 99, 100, 103, 109 and 133.

please also type your question into Google, which will yield pages like this and this— also some of the pages already linked above.

if none of these refs answer your question i will of course be happy to conduct further research on your behalf :)

John, may i refer you to comments, images and links in posts #1(which took me > an hour to compile), 5, 20, 50, 52 (ditto), 59, 61 (which you wrote), 63, 69, 70, 73, 81, 87, 93, 99, 100, 103, 109 and 133.

please also type your question into Google, which will yield pages like this and this— also some of the pages already linked above.

if none of these refs answer your question i will of course be happy to conduct further research on your behalf :)
of course.........silly me :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom