6AF154C6-1D20-458A-9F04-6CA22F75E286.jpeg

Welcome to Mobi APPstract 2Weekly Challenge

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

please see MobiTog challenge rules here

Judge: terse Ted
Theme: Each image must be composed of two or more source images.

Please note zenjenny Jen is on ”leave of absence” for a month

because nobody wants to be near me in the countdown to my exams —
and no one is sure what sort of state I will be in after them.
Our lovely Starzee Star has kindly agreed to cover for me
— including but not limited to looking after APPstract (don’t forget to read the fine print, Star :) )

I’ll be around. And given Ted’s theme, I might even get those diptychs out of my system :mobibabe:

Last edited:
OK, after serious consideration :rolleyes:, I've decided that for this round there will be only one requirement: Each image you post must be composed of two or more source images. You can:

* Arrange two or three or four or more images side by side, as we just did with diptychs.

* Overlay images on one another with blends (a la Diana Photo or FotoDa).

* Combine bits and pieces from multiple images however you wish.

Have at it!

OK, after serious consideration :rolleyes:, I've decided that for this round there will be only one requirement: Each image you post must be composed of two or more source images. You can:

* Arrange two or three or four or more images side by side, as we just did with diptychs.

* Overlay images on one another with blends (a la Diana Photo or FotoDa).

* Combine bits and pieces from multiple images however you wish.

Have at it!
Great idea Ted!

And welcome back to me! We've been knocked offline serveral times by the power shut-offs rolling back and forth across California. And when the utility shuts off our power, everything goes, including cellphone towers and landlines, so we have no connectivity at all. I can usually get a cell signal by driving into Santa Cruz to get online for short periods, but if I disappear at times during the next two weeks, that's what's happening.

Meanwhile, carry on collaging...

Love the anchovie tin! Halloween decoration for the fish??

It’s an image I did early on for a Mobitog challenge. The theme was “fish” or something similar so I went off to the grocery store to shoot some fishy things. My idea was to build a tin altar for the fish to surround. :lmao:

I had to turn my iPad to portrait to view this properly. I seem to see hints of windows all the way up. Was one of the images a cathedral?
Let's see, there's a close-up of a foxtail, a photo of an iron garden gate with greenery behind, and a third photo I can't remember, maybe an alley or a parking lot stairwell, but no cathedral. The window-like shapes come from the third image.

Let's see, there's a close-up of a foxtail, a photo of an iron garden gate with greenery behind, and a third photo I can't remember, maybe an alley or a parking lot stairwell, but no cathedral. The window-like shapes come from the third image.
Nice image, cathedral or parking lot stairwell.

sounds like a cathedral was the only thing you forgot

Back
Top Bottom