APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract-November sometime

The ghost of Emily Emmelene Pankhurst

58505953-1266-4143-A8AA-00037A90231A.jpeg

so many of my images have been previously ’mangled’, as our ImageArt Ann so elegantly puts it, that I don’t know where they started or what’s happened to them since. This one laid to rest with FotoDa and SnapSeed.

Last edited:
Lady with Flute

04C5CB1A-F96B-4E4B-835D-A57BE07C4FAE.jpeg

another mono-ed FotoDa result with a collage I started (full of inspiration) and promptly forgot about. I found it while I was scouring old folders looking for images that my work for my planned shameless theft of dscheff Jeffrey’s otherworldly image in this week’s BW :mobibabe:

DF9F155D-77E3-4413-BAFE-BB0121DDC73B.jpeg

Gosh, sorry for missing the dyptics i thought are still on. Just really sed we are having a new theme. Will do my best to join asap

We’re sorry, too, Gouvy - no abstract thread is complete without your images! Luckily terse choice of theme means you can still put up your diptychs, if you want to :D Look forward to seeing what you come up with :thumbs:

(But be warned, Starzee is taking charge of this thread, and she may not be as sweet and reasonable as I am to regular contributors who don’t post their images! :mobibabe:

We’re sorry, too, Gouvy - no abstract thread is complete without your images! Luckily terse choice of theme means you can still put up your diptychs, if you want to :D Look forward to seeing what you come up with :thumbs:

(But be warned, Starzee is taking charge of this thread, and she may not be as sweet and reasonable as I am to regular contributors who don’t post their images! :mobibabe:
Just be warned, my friends call me “Mean Starlene”. So, you better get creative GroovyGouvy !

Looks more like the satanic birth of Emily Pankhurst, powerful image :thumbs:

Funny you should mention: my first thought was of her emerging from behind the prison bars. . . Kindof a birth

A friend wrote her PhD on the suffragettes- she called it ‘Taking Liberty’s’ :)

And it’s Emmeline, not Emily, sorry. There was an Emily who was killed by a horse during a protest at a racetrack.

It was a bloody business.

View attachment 151502

a recent wreckage (bcs nearby in photo cache) but not sure of DE apps.

please note ironic comment on minimalism (the iconic minimalist kanji made complex with colour and shape). I did that on purpose :mobibabe:
Those marks look like they should mean something in Japanese. Wonderful image. I’d have this on my wall in a heartbeat!

26687BA7-7644-4383-987A-6E164F11B948.jpeg

this is my flute lady mangled in one of Pixlr‘s ‘effects’ and some of its ‘overlays’ (which i was surprised to see appeared much more stark in Union) and BeCasso - one oil layer and one sketch layer in Union. SnapSee, too, somewhere.

i might still prefer an earlier version :(

Attachments

• 7C9C9461-5C3B-4BA9-BEA4-7E593101D618.jpeg
    7C9C9461-5C3B-4BA9-BEA4-7E593101D618.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom