APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract-November sometime

I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted. :( We’re in the middle of packing to move and all I seem able to do on Mobi is comment and maybe a couple of easy edits. Honestly, if you could see the house, with all the boxes and all the stuff still to pack, you would take pity on me.

I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted. :( We’re in the middle of packing to move and all I seem able to do on Mobi is comment and maybe a couple of easy edits. Honestly, if you could see the house, with all the boxes and all the stuff still to pack, you would take pity on me.
I do. We moved to our current house 30 years ago and swore never to do it again. It even caused an earthquake!

Last edited:
Moonlight on the El
4886719B-3C7C-4DF2-A700-51A901EAE3F1.jpeg

FotoDa, PhotoCandy, iColorama, Ultrapop

I'm minded to close it since it seems to have petered out. But let's give it one more day. GroovyGouvy, you're on the clock! Let's see those diptychs you didn't get to post for the last theme!
Aww, that is nice of you. But I've just seen you've posted this "yesterday". I'm not sure I can deliver today. Sorry. Too much work and too less time. Better close. I'm doing my very best to join in the next one. :barf:

I don’t know what we’d do if we had to move. Every year we resolve to clear out stuff, and every year we don’t. Take time to relax once and a while too.

Aww, that is nice of you. But I've just seen you've posted this "yesterday". I'm not sure I can deliver today. Sorry. Too much work and too less time. Better close. I'm doing my very best to join in the next one. :barf:

Er..no pressure! Isn’t a pain the way work gets in the way of fun?

Considering the moving and work and general consensus I am officially declaring this thread CLOSED. I put it to terse Ted to decide our next honorable Judge. At your leisure, sir!

You can flex your Appstract muscles here in challenge #25.

(if I’ve messed any of this up please tell me quick, before zenjenny drops in!!)

Winner: deepop for "Smiling faces" with its beautiful soft chalky colors, faint background traces, and repeated figures, all coming together like some distressed painted metal from another world.

e41be6e5-f782-4ee4-bf93-ee7f7f244e05-jpeg.151098

Applause to:

Kevin Barrett for his vertigo-inducing "Don’t Despair... There is an Upside"

zenjenny for her Baron Saturday "Closest I’ve come to a Halloween image" that manages to make turquoise menacing.

ImageArt for her cat and butterfly (The outlining makes the image for me.)

Starzee for her fish coffin anchovy tin altar

And welcome to Nagaisgich with the very dystopian "Calamity"

Beautiful colors, as Ann said. I also love the vertical slippage look (er, you know what I mean, I hope?). Was that in the pieces you used or is it something you added after (and if so, how)?
Sorry to respond so late. I was a little distracted when you posted. The “vertical slippage” is from iColorama Sort function in the Form menu.

Winner: deepop for "Smiling faces" with its beautiful soft chalky colors, faint background traces, and repeated figures, all coming together like some distressed painted metal from another world.

Applause to:

@Kevin Barret for his vertigo-inducing "Don’t Despair... There is an Upside"

zenjenny for her Baron Saturday "Closest I’ve come to a Halloween image" that manages to make turquoise menacing.

Thanks for the first place, Ted. I’m honored. Congrats to all the HMs. It’s been awhile since we’ve gone theme-less, so that’s what we’ll do for the next two weeks.

Applause to:

@Kevin Barret for his vertigo-inducing "Don’t Despair... There is an Upside"

Nice job! deepop ’s was my favorite, too! Thanks for the mention. I like your title better than mine!

Applause to:

Kevin Barrett for his vertigo-inducing "Don’t Despair... There is an Upside"

Well done, David. Love this! I’m in good company with all the other HMs - well done fellow HMs. Great theme, Jen.

Back
Top Bottom