• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who have DONATED to help with MobiTog's running costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum! (If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and additional expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has minor update/improvement stuff on-going... :)

Resolved 52 V 365

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Something that's slightly bugging me at the moment. This year there's about the same number of 52's as 365's.The 52's are all over the front page when they have new comments but the 365's are hidden.
OK I know the 365 threads would dominate as they're posted on a daily basis, but maybe it would be fairer to hide the 52's as well?
The 365 people put a lot of work into keeping up but the posts seem to be hidden unless you go looking for them.
Yeah I'm whinging again, but do you get my point?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Something that's slightly bugging me at the moment. This year there's about the same number of 52's as 365's.The 52's are all over the front page when they have new comments but the 365's are hidden.
OK I know the 365 threads would dominate as they're posted on a daily basis, but maybe it would be fairer to hide the 52's as well?
The 365 people put a lot of work into keeping up but the posts seem to be hidden unless you go looking for them.
Yeah I'm whinging again, but do you get my point?
I do. :thumbs: