645 PRO’s Photo Filters

Mike Hardaker

The 645 Pro...
Developer
Real Name
Mike Hardaker
Hi! We've added a new tutorial on how to get the most from 645 PRO's various Photo Filters, whether you're shooting color or B&W. Hopefully MobiToggers shooting with 645 PRO will find it useful:
(Actually, it could be useful even if you're using another app that emulates glass photographic filters, and maybe even if you're sticking real filters in front of your iPhone's lens, too!)

Hi! We've added a new tutorial on how to get the most from 645 PRO's various Photo Filters, whether you're shooting color or B&W. Hopefully MobiToggers shooting with 645 PRO will find it useful:
(Actually, it could be useful even if you're using another app that emulates glass photographic filters, and maybe even if you're sticking real filters in front of your iPhone's lens, too!)

Thanks Mike. I especially liked the explanation of the RGBY filters... I'm so used to shooting filter free that it took a few moments to realize that I had to actually choose - before I could see the new filters. :lmao: I did and they work great - now to use them !:)

Great tutorial, Mike. Good to see a dev that supports their products - and their users - so well. :thumbs:

Just read through this, and it's fabulously helpful and easy to comprehend! Looking forward to trying out the filters... :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom