A MobiTog Collective Fairytale Book - Notes

That might be of help to start with ;)
Die Geschichte innerhalb des Gemäldes finden
Finding the story inside the painting
| Tracy Chevalier

https://www.ted.com/talks/tracy_chevalier_finding_the_story_inside_the_painting

:)
Thanks BoBo. Very interesting including the comments.

One of those: "Oh, God! I didn't know this woman is novelist of one of my favourite books. I'm so ashamed. I had read book and watched the film Girl with a Pearl Earring years ago. It was really impressive.
Even when listening a song, I try to find what it means indeed. I can't say that I know many things about art of painting. But I think every painting has a story. Look into this girl's eyes. How painful and excited they are! Nobody can't say me there is something like art without story an feelings. Cause I know effort has a story.
Thank you Tracy Chevalier! Your style is unique.."

BoBo I really appreciate if you can tell us more about your recommendation on:
Before I quote most answers here, I'd rather just answer.
emoji16.png

I love the idea! But
Kinda typical German - analytic - approach :lol:;) :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and I have to say, I had the exact same thought but wouldn't be able to express it in English like GG* did :thumbs:
* have to nickname you GeeGee from now on :D

Please try in English as you can. Don't need to be perfect, just understandable (as I do :lol:).
Or, if you prefer, write it in German and maybe a good friend of mine from Bremen want to help with the translation :appsir:

Last edited:
Kinda typical German - analytic - approach :lol:;) :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and I have to say, I had the exact same thought but wouldn't be able to express it in English like GG* did :thumbs:

Thanks BoBo. Very interesting including the comments.

BoBo I really appreciate if you can tell us more about your recommendation on:

Please try in English as you can. Don't need to be perfect, just understandable (as I do :lol:).
Or, if you prefer, right in German and maybe a good friend of mine from Bremen want to help with the translation :appsir:

Or our GroovyGouvy aka GiGi :D, whose English is most admirable, might translate?

When I first stumbled on this awesome forum one thing that attracted me was your EOS. At that time the participants were creating a story as well as a work of Surprise. That was in July sometime, I think. I thought that was pretty clever. I'm sure the creative minds around here could concoct a pretty sweet fairy tale.
As an aside, it was weeks before I discovered what EOS stood for.

Back
Top Bottom